Would you do a full week?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
dante33

Would you do a full week?

Post by dante33 »

This summer, I managed to stay in bondage for a week (a couple different ties a day and my hands in shackles or cuffs at all times, including nights) with only 6 hours in total out of restraints for shopping and a social call. It was fantastic, and I hope to do it again someday (I had a week off work and my GF was out of town, could happen again). To make the 'non-bondage' time exciting, I had to endure 15 minutes of very strict bondage for every 30 minutes I was out - it made shopping exciting, constantly thinking about what I'd do when I got back.

Have you ever done something similar? What would you do if you had a full week - would you even have an interest in doing it?
sweh

Re: Would you do a full week?

Post by sweh »

2004, my Lady was away at burning man. I was a Labor Day weekend she was returning, so I took that week off.

For those (planned) 9 days I had a PVC skirt locked up, via a chain around my waist, a hobble chain around my ankles, and another chain connecting those two. The keys were in a combination safe, so I couldn't get to them until my Lady got back in cellphone range and called me.

Ah, here's a Usenet post I made at the time...
I'm now 5 days into this, and a few odd things have been noted.

The first is something I should have guessed; the continual weight of
the chains on my waist is causing some rubbing and pain. Not too bad,
but noticable.

I'm also thinking that being hobbled is forcing me to exercise different
leg muscles to normal, since I can't walk the way I'm used to. It's not
cramp, but the muscles are aching a little.

Talking of fire... the first night of this scene, I was woken up at
05:30 by sirens. There were 4 fire trucks outside my apartment
building! Fortunately it appeared to be for a building down the block,
but I could see my neighbours on the street, looking on, and I was
unable to get out there to join them. Frustrating!

Last night, at 00:15 I risked going down stairs to check my mailbox. I
put on a dressing gown to cover the skirt, but the chains were visible.
No matter how carefully I walked, there was loud (to my ears) clinking
as well. Made it down and merely found a DirecTV bill (which was paid
by credit card anyway). Made it back with no one seeing me, but my
heart was pumping hard :-)

So far, so good!
That ended up lasting around 8.5 days.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've done similar sessions in the past, where I spent a full week completely related to bdsm.

The closest I came to the topic here is as followed:

While wearing chastity, I was not permitted to wear clothes while being at home. In addition, I had to wear cuffs around my arms and legs for the full week, where, when I was home, I was forced to have a small chain between the leg cuffs as well.

I was free for the whole week, but had the few errands that required me to go outside, plus I planned a few bdsm sessions outdoors too.

Going outdoors meant I had to keep wearing the cuffs, but they did not have to be chained. Its funny how weird your mind works if you go outside with cuffs around your legs and arms, but they're not bound to anything. You keep feel them and you feel as restrained as if they were bound to anything... but no one sees it. Only you know.

At home, I had a belt around my waist with D rings attached that I could lock. I could use this to attach my arm cuffs to the belt behind my back. At any given time, I could easily get myself free, but I pretended I had a Mistress who simply did not allow me. Moving around the house, I would tie my hands around my back and walk slowly to where I needed to go and free my hands if I needed them again.

At night the feet kept being bound together, but additionally, a small chain bound my hands together in front of me. I was freely to move in the bed, but still bound, which enhanced the experience, but allowed me to sleep normally. The first night, I bound my feet tight to the end of the bed, but that was too restricting and caused me to not being able to sleep, so I made that chain longer allowing me to move my legs quite a bit more. The 2nd night I did the long chain again, but the 3rd night I decided that the long chain did not add much extra so I just kept it off. The legs kept being bound together though, that was not a problem.

I had a doctors appointment where I just could not wear the arm and leg cuffs in fear of them being detected by some silly ass questions from the doctor that would make me expose them. For that occasion, I was of course severely punished.

It was great fun, definitely something I will do again. :)

In fact, In a few weeks I have nearly a week of free time booked, where I plan to wear my chastity belt the whole time and have similar sessions and stuff. I'ts going to be fun. :)

I may even add a full day locked up in my dog bench. Never been in it for that long.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
AutumnLeaves

Post by AutumnLeaves »

sweh wrote:2004, my Lady was away at burning man. I was a Labor Day weekend she was returning, so I took that week off.
I was at that burn, back in '04. Spent some of it in bondage, as it happens. :D :gag: I've done multi-day stuff, and the odd week of daily bondage/torture challenges (actually, I've done about five weeks before); but I don't think I've done a whole week start-to-finish. Could be fun sometime. Not sure when I'd get the chance until the brat moves out though.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Wish I could. But have to work on this darn house. I think what you are looking to hear is whether or not I have the nerve to go public in chains. The answer, sadly, is no. Cheers to everyone else who can. Maybe your stories here will inspire me someday.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I have dogs so they constantly have to go out. I'd like to be dressed as a girl with leg irons and cuffs with a long chain so I could do my chores. I've been doing diapers 24/7 for the past six months and only wear them overnight now. They are fun but panties are kinky.
Shannon SteelSlave

Maid_Lauren wrote:I have dogs so they constantly have to go out. I'd like to be dressed as a girl with leg irons and cuffs with a long chain so I could do my chores.
Are they walking you? Onlookers might be confused.
Chains discretely hidden by a long dress might be a starting point. Good luck with your adventures.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Maid_Lauren wrote:I have dogs so they constantly have to go out. I'd like to be dressed as a girl with leg irons and cuffs with a long chain so I could do my chores.
Are they walking you? Onlookers might be confused.
Chains discretely hidden by a long dress might be a starting point. Good luck with your adventures.
I should have written it clearer. I don't stay dressed and chained because I have the dogs to take out. Like now when one is reminding me he wants to go out. It was easier before dogs, I could stay dressed and chained all day.
Shannon SteelSlave

My bad, Lauren. Seems to happen a lot to me. Was the dress covering chains at least helpful? You have some good ideas, just need a spark like that to ignite new ones.
👠👠
Natasha Belle

Post by Natasha Belle »

Maid_Lauren wrote:I have dogs so they constantly have to go out. I'd like to be dressed as a girl with leg irons and cuffs with a long chain so I could do my chores. I've been doing diapers 24/7 for the past six months and only wear them overnight now. They are fun but panties are kinky.
Before we split up my partner had a dog which I walked once a day due to her shift pattern. She knew I was trans long before I accepted it and 'suggested' stuff to try. I'm 6 feet tall but that didn't stop her deciding I needed heels. So every day for a month I walked the hound in kitten heels, then next month 3", then 4". Around the house I was getting used to the next one up. I stopped at 4" because 5" was impossible on the routes we took.

Even during the summer when there were more people about I never had a single comment about my shoes. Not one. Didn't stop the fear, thrill and shame though :D

Give it a go sometime even if it means a car trip to go where you aren't known. As soon as my weight is back down I'll be doing it again!

Back to the OP Yes! I think it's an excellent idea, will take some work to get myself ready but it seems like it would be well worth it