Making housework fun

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Newpassion

Making housework fun

Post by Newpassion »

I've recently been spicing up my domestic stuff by inserting a butt plug and then crotch tying it in place. I dont let myself remove anything until Im finished. I've also tried doing it gagged with my ankles shackled. Looking for some new ideas. The more uncomfortable the better. Cheers
TNTBound

Re: Making housework fun

Post by TNTBound »

try cooking some bacon while naked and shackled?
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Newpassion wrote:I've recently been spicing up my domestic stuff by inserting a butt plug and then crotch tying it in place. I dont let myself remove anything until Im finished. I've also tried doing it gagged with my ankles shackled. Looking for some new ideas. The more uncomfortable the better. Cheers
this all sounds fun. now tie your hoover to your crotchrope, cuff your hands behind your back & start vacuum cleaning your flat.
:whip: :whip: :rofl:
[
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

With Plug in place, Add a corset or pantie girdles or both. Then drink some fluids like orange juice and coffee or tea.
You will be wanting to go to the bath room, but you must finish your work first.
You could add a chain tight around your waist, locked and the key in some ice cube waiting to melt.
My wife would do some thing similar except she would have m in a strait jacket, and sensory hood.
I was begging to be released, just to be able to go "P". :rofl:
Rader
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nipple clamps! How can anyone not mention nipple clamps? Start with light ones and work your way up. At some point, the pain and discomfort will be greater making it hard to focus. ;)

Keep them on until you really can't take it anymore, they can then be removed. After removal you must squeeze your nipples.

Then you continue your work. You must wear nipple clamps for 30 minutes though. If you take them off, keep track of how long you worn them and substract that from the 30 minutes. Then put them on again. Feel free to put them on differently in order to be able to take it the full 30 minutes. If you can only wear them for a few minutes at a time, this is not gonna work. You must be able to wear them for 10 to 15 minutes at a time or longer. But if you can go longer, you may need to make them tighter or get different ones.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
justaguywho

Post by justaguywho »

Hi Im a bit late to the party but as I do similar I also tie my elbows to my side making my reach less. Adds to the ankle restraints too.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, justaguywho. Make yourself at home.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

I hide rewards and punishments around the house. For example I know there is a key under those dirty dishes. I just need to clean them to find it. ;)
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Wear skirt longer than legs - it will mess up your legs. Try it with blinefold, and you will realize that making home things is so hard. Corset required. After finish check your work and count a punishment points. One point - 5 minutes into hardest clamps you have.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.