Forced Orgasm

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Tiedup82

Forced Orgasm

Post by Tiedup82 »

Hello to the ones that have found this. I am wanting to see if anyone has ever used the HiSmith Sex Machine with masturbator cup while in self bondage to force an orgasm and then continue with post orgasm stimulation. I have given some trial runs where i can still move if needed and i always move. The sensation/pleasure is so intense its unreal how anyone could endure but im wanting to do it.

I have a chair all setup and positioned perfect with the HiSmith right infront. I secure my self to the chair with a number of dog collars and then handcuff myself with the key frozen solid in the bottom of a cup. I attach that key and the spare which is also frozen in a separte cup to my handcuff links. My hands cannot stop the machine but i have been able to push away barely with my feet so my next trial run im going to do It a little different where my feet cant touch the ground at all. i also have an outlet timer that i can cycle on and off however often i want and thats worked very well for building up the release but makes the post orgasm so much harder to endure.

Another idea i have is to hook the machines power to a remote switch that is controlled by someone else. Then i would have a cam facing me so the other person can see everything going on. They could then turn the machine on and off remotely as much or as little as they want and i cant do anything until the ice melts. The speed would have to remain on one setting for remote control though.

I know this is a lot for a first post but just seeing what else is going on out there, Thanks!