Bondage over the internet

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Rozora

Bondage over the internet

Post by Rozora »

Me and my boyfriend are in a swich relationship and a long distance relationship as well - we live in different countries.

He is very into both being the dom and the sub, while I am very much hesitant. He likes me being the dom the most and since we do a lot of our plays over the internet, I am a bit of a loss. You see he wants me to be very original (I am really bad at coming with ideas and reusing).
First of I don't know if there are some selfbondage he can do other than something like spread eagle (and bondages that look a like).
Second, I don't know how to play with him, he is a difficult one, I have heard of others touching special places and teasing that way, but my boyfriend don't have any place other than the nipples and of course his cock.

Can you guys please help me? I am up for anything and he hasn't given me any restrictions so the fantasy can rn wild.
sweh

Re: Bondage over the internet

Post by sweh »

Sometimes just the _thought_ that the other person is in control. Maybe just have him chained to a stair banister or a table leg with a long chain (20ft or so) and spend all day like that. He'll be free to move around but there will always be a reminder.

My Lady and I did a similar scene when she was in NY and I was in London: https://bdsm.spuddy.org/writings/scene1.html

Not all bondage has to be strict :-)
KinkInSpace

Re: Bondage over the internet

Post by KinkInSpace »

Also, keep in mind, bondage with a partner is not only what he likes, but also what you like.

Make him undergo anything you would like to undergo and see how that goes.

As a female, you probably want the sensation to be as important as the bondage, right? Why not make him do that too? Focus on things that he'll feel and not necessarily hurts him.

For example, you can tie rope really nice that goes between the buttocks, which feels awesome, but doesn't hurt.

Now, duct tape can do wonders too if it is appled to many different body parts and just kept there.

I sometimes just put a strip of duct tape on my anus and then get dressed normally. It feels awesome, it reminds me I'm in a session, yet its not fixing me to the session, so I can go outdoors and stuff too.

This allows to combine a bdsm session with any other activity. So you could say: I want you to <insert some not so strict bondage here> and then go to the forest and walk around, come back and clean the house. Stuff like that.

Don't forget, you are in control. He is the slave, if its not exciting enough for him and he complains, tell him: Silence. I am experimenting. I'll keep your complaints in mind, but please keep them with you until the session is over and you are no longer my slave. Then we can evaluate. But be ware, you may actually like what I have in store for you.

If he does complain afterwards, find out if he really doesn't like it, or simply wants more. If it's the latter, you can ignore that request if you want. If he doesn't like it, then you can see why not and make changes. You can of course also make changes if he wants more.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.