The ultimate selfbondage experiences topic

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

The ultimate selfbondage experiences topic

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
This topic is made to share ideas with little restrictions.

Hypothetical scenario
You have an unlimited amount of money and you have the skills to build anything you want, anywhere you want.
With this in mind, what would you do to get the ultimate selfbondage experience?

Posting rules
Write only one scenario per post. Multiple scenarios? Just pust multiple times. Every scenario must be doable alone in a selfbondage fashion. Keep backups in mind, but they're not mandatory if your scenario doesn't need one. If you require an item, that item must exist or you must explain how you would build it. In case the item does exist, post a link to a shop that sells them.

Finally
Well, what are you waiting for, tell us what your ultimate selfbondage scenario would be, given that you have all the resources in the world. Would it be to buy/build a special cage with buildin lock that can lock yourself up for a predetermined time, and lock yourself in it, or would it be much wilder?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TheWingmen

Re: The ultimate selfbondage experiences topic

Post by TheWingmen »

Ultra strict "sleep sack"

Given the unlimited money aspect you laid out I believe this would be possible. Imagine first making a casting of your entire body, correct down to every detail. From this you create a hollow carbon fiber shell in the exact form of you. Once sealed inside you wouldn't be able to move a millimeter in any direction.

To make it useable solo one could use an electromagnetic closure, with sprung hinges so that as you got into it is swung itself shut until the electromagnet locked you inside.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Similar to the wingman.

A polycarbon clear cocoon moulded to my body with my arms held either side of my head (as if in a yoke) legs spread,a breathe through gag and nose tubes, closed by timer operated electromagnets. This would be outdoors, mounted on a powered spit mechanism slowly rotating me while I roast in the sun.

Holiday tan and bondage, bliss.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

Well, have to go with both post above a nice, confinement setup of some sort, but would like to have it also automated in a way that long term confinement can be pulled off. So some kind a feeding tube setup that also give you the water and such that you need. Catheter to let you pee drain (can be on a cycle so you have to hold it, or just the continues drain). Also a enema system to keep the bowls cleaned out. If it is going to be a clear case, give me black out contact lens so that I can't see what is going on around me. Also some kind of ear plugs, or noise canceling headphones again want the do not want to know what is going on around me factor. And while we are the money does not matter, lets throw in one the milker systems, that has nipple suckers as well. Have it milking away on some kind of random schedule. (not sure how you could mix a catheter and a milker might have to pick one or the other and just piss in the milker tube being that it can just suck the pee out)
Geddy71

Post by Geddy71 »

I am a huge fan of being helplessly mobile. One ultimate scenario would without a doubt be being strapped into a "water rapids" ride or even a half scale railroad at an amusement park. All the rollercoasters too no doubt...as you pull to almost a stop at the platform and the little 19 yr old blonde operator says "one more ride loser" and ignores your muffled pleas for help.
Geddy71

Post by Geddy71 »

I apologize. My previous post on this topic is not doable alone. There are self bondage helplessly mobile situations though like a chair lift/staircase scenario.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Geddy71 wrote:I am a huge fan of being helplessly mobile. One ultimate scenario would without a doubt be being strapped into a "water rapids" ride or even a half scale railroad at an amusement park. All the rollercoasters too no doubt...as you pull to almost a stop at the platform and the little 19 yr old blonde operator says "one more ride loser" and ignores your muffled pleas for help.
How is this a self-bondage scenario? Don't you need someone to operate the ride/coaster?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

Slave_L wrote:
Geddy71 wrote:I am a huge fan of being helplessly mobile. One ultimate scenario would without a doubt be being strapped into a "water rapids" ride or even a half scale railroad at an amusement park. All the rollercoasters too no doubt...as you pull to almost a stop at the platform and the little 19 yr old blonde operator says "one more ride loser" and ignores your muffled pleas for help.
How is this a self-bondage scenario? Don't you need someone to operate the ride/coaster?
Now days, I am sure there is a way to automate that as well. Hey the blonde operator could be a robot as well.

Just saying.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i think mine would be a 4ftx4ftx8ft latex vacuum cube with breathing tube and face mask contour with nose relief for comfort, hooked up to a central vacuum system so its quiet. i would build a platform underneath of it in the center that would lower down after the air was removed so that i could be suspended by the latex all around me.

i would have a solar panel set to activate a normally on solenoid, so that when it becomes daylight, the solar panel powers the solenoid, killing the power to the vacuum, making for a daylight release mechanism. backup would be a set of outlet timers in series set to sometime the next day.

EDIT: this would also have a venus 2000 attachment that would run all night long.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

It's unfortunate that most of my ideas are still technically a decade or few away from being technically doable. Either real or virtual reality, the difference is that in VR even if you're male you could feel the entire thing as if you were female. Imagine it next time you go to bed :twisted:

So imagine the tech is so far that fabrics are made from carbon nanotubes or something, in theory harder to cut than diamonds but still smooth as silk and bends like latex. Completely breathable with holes or completely solid depending on shapeshifting parameters. You would have a sack made of it, remotely controlled by advanced AI on your home computer.

You set rules on the PC and breathing heavily you step in... The sack encloses over you and perfectly conforms to your body. It can open or close any part of it, even shrinking back to be like regular underwear. It needs to be when you need to do things outside, at work and so on. But at home or when you're alone, it is in control. It would detect if you try and access the control software, pulling on hood, making the arms stretch into armbinder behind your back, hogtied, stuffing your mouth and starting a delightful teasing scenario. It can randomly and quickly push and pull tiny non-piercing needles to your skin all over. They could zap you with tiny bit of electricity gathered from your own body heat. That could be 1 of periodic sessions anyway, so if you work out much, be prepared for some fun times... It would easily be able to do edge and denial, and in general any sort of plays that you enjoy. AI learns, it's its specialty. All in all it could keep all this a secret between you and it, and it's not like you want to open your mouth and complain about it to others, or you know what to expect when you're back being alone again... I guess you should have a safeword.

I'm not getting more into how virtual games could use such suits, or how robotic housemaids could do similar things. I still strongly hope we will have all this tech in our lifetime. It doesn't harm putting the ideas on table.
Self tied

Post by Self tied »

I've spent my life fantasizing about bondage scenarios, so it would be hard to just pick one thing. I think with unlimited money, I'd choose to pay a professional domme to have her way with me and push me past my limits over and over.

But fitting in the "self bondage" theme, I would probably build my own self bondage dungeon so I can experience all of those fantasies one at a time.
enchained

Post by enchained »

Standing on a platform with two uprights about 1.2 meters apart. Ankles cuffed to where the uprights meet the platform. Wrists cuffed to the tops of the uprights with electromagnets on a timer that will release - eventually.
A fuck pole coming up out of the platform with a dildo on the end. Motorized so it can slowly enter then reciprocate and vibrate.
A stroker like a Venus 2000 over the cock with a variable speed drive.
A vibrator and estim connection for the stroker.
Nipple clamps that are motorized and can squeeze, pull, or shock.
A metal ball on a cord that can be swung by a motor to impact the balls.
A motorized spanking paddle.
Four motorized floggers for chest, back, and thighs.
A sensor connected to my body with an indicator showing how close I am to ejaculation.
Video cameras to show the whole thing and broadcast it on a WebCam site like Chaturbate.
Viewers have full control over all the toys and can fuck, stroke, vibrate, twist, pull, shock, impact, spank, or flog any way they want.

I suppose the viewers make this not totally self bondage. So you could substitute a computer program controlling all the toys.
occorics

Post by occorics »

Jadit wrote:It's unfortunate that most of my ideas are still technically a decade or few away from being technically doable. Either real or virtual reality, the difference is that in VR even if you're male you could feel the entire thing as if you were female. Imagine it next time you go to bed :twisted:

So imagine the tech is so far that fabrics are made from carbon nanotubes or something, in theory harder to cut than diamonds but still smooth as silk and bends like latex. Completely breathable with holes or completely solid depending on shapeshifting parameters. You would have a sack made of it, remotely controlled by advanced AI on your home computer.

You set rules on the PC and breathing heavily you step in... The sack encloses over you and perfectly conforms to your body. It can open or close any part of it, even shrinking back to be like regular underwear. It needs to be when you need to do things outside, at work and so on. But at home or when you're alone, it is in control. It would detect if you try and access the control software, pulling on hood, making the arms stretch into armbinder behind your back, hogtied, stuffing your mouth and starting a delightful teasing scenario. It can randomly and quickly push and pull tiny non-piercing needles to your skin all over. They could zap you with tiny bit of electricity gathered from your own body heat. That could be 1 of periodic sessions anyway, so if you work out much, be prepared for some fun times... It would easily be able to do edge and denial, and in general any sort of plays that you enjoy. AI learns, it's its specialty. All in all it could keep all this a secret between you and it, and it's not like you want to open your mouth and complain about it to others, or you know what to expect when you're back being alone again... I guess you should have a safeword.

I'm not getting more into how virtual games could use such suits, or how robotic housemaids could do similar things. I still strongly hope we will have all this tech in our lifetime. It doesn't harm putting the ideas on table.
I had similar ideas about such a fabric. Maybe a bit simpler for a start, something that would turn rigid when electricity is applied or it's exposed to light or similar. I would then make a catsuit from it with several areas that could be controlled individually.
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
sweh

Post by sweh »

occorics wrote:I had similar ideas about such a fabric. Maybe a bit simpler for a start, something that would turn rigid when electricity is applied or it's exposed to light or similar. I would then make a catsuit from it with several areas that could be controlled individually.
Heheheh; something like this? https://bdsm.spuddy.org/story/story8.html
occorics

Post by occorics »

sweh wrote:
occorics wrote:I had similar ideas about such a fabric. Maybe a bit simpler for a start, something that would turn rigid when electricity is applied or it's exposed to light or similar. I would then make a catsuit from it with several areas that could be controlled individually.
Heheheh; something like this? https://bdsm.spuddy.org/story/story8.html
omg, YES!!! :drool:
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com