Claudia checking in

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Claudia

Claudia checking in

Post by Claudia »

Hi everyone. sorry for the long silence again. This time I just thought that what I had to write about would just be goring since I have been doing the same old things. Master has had me very active, but again, doing the same things every week, sometimes several times a week. I still have to to to the Island punishment site with my tits bound and my ass plugged with a 2" diameter estim metal giant. I have had several close calls, buy that I mean I was almost discovered in my naked and bound state by random people. One time, Master had me hobbled and walking up and along a slight incline when I came upon a small group of people sitting in a circle around a small candle. They were all dressed the same, I think they were robes and they were all the same orange color. It scared me to near death to say the least. I froze in place and tried to quickly think of something to do. I didn't see any of them move or even look in my direction so I finally slowly started to step backwards a few paces and then I turned and ran like hell. I glanced back once or twice and didn't see them following me so I slowed to a quick walk. I was hoping that they were in some sort of meditational trance and had their eyes closed.

Another time, I was again naked, bound and plugged as always. Master had me walking down a trail across the Island and I came around a bush and came face to face with what was surely a homeless man. I don't know who was more scared, him or me. To my relief, he actually turned and ran away from me. I have been reading some of your comments and I believe it was Slave L that was experimenting with nipple torture. Once I bought some clover clamps and little weights to hang from them. Master had me go to the Island without my tits bound which is very unusual. Instead, when I got to to the Island, He had me apply the clamps, one to each nipple. They hurt very much but I had to endure the pain for my Master. Then, Master made me push the button to shock my ass and pussy which made me start walking which caused the clamps to sway making the pain even more intense. Then I heard a dog barking in the distance and decided it was best if I put some distance between us. I turned and Master made me start to jog which caused my DD tits to wildly bounce around yanking an pulling on the clamps. The pain in my nipples was nearly unbearable. it must have been quite a sight to see.

I can't use the same car dodging area any more as there are no weeds to speak of. We have had a very severe drought for several years and nothing is growing so I'll have to find a new area or wait for rain. My creekside punishment area is also under going changes so it is not possible for Master to send me there any longer. They are putting in a new trolly line and there is so much construction that there is never a quiet moment and even at night, they have security guards patrolling the area.

Well, that's about it for now. Again, the same ole thing, nothing really new. Well there is a new game Master has developed over the last few months. When all the kinks get worked out, I'll write and tell you about it.

I do enjoy reading all of your experiences. I keeps me wanting to do more.
KinkInSpace

Re: Claudia checking in

Post by KinkInSpace »

Welcome back. :)

Glad to see you found my nipple torture sessions inspiring (or rather Master did).

I hope it wasn't too bad and you may get more of that. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Nice to see you back in here, claudia.
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

We've missed you, welcome back.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.