Looking for Heel cuffs

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SBMiguel

Looking for Heel cuffs

Post by SBMiguel »

Recently I have been searching through amazon for heel cuffs or heel locks. Not entirely sure what they are really called but basically its a cuff that goes around your ankle which has a belt connected to it which is meant to go around the heel of the shoe so that you cant take of the shoe. Definitely a must have for those who are into wearing high heels. However, I've been able to only find one pair of heel cuffs which I will provide a link so that you may see them. Though the ones that i found on amazon would definitely work, I would love to find more types of heel cuffs to choose from (maybe ones where the ankle cuff isn't as big as the one from the link) So if you know any other site that has them, please post a link. I would definitely appreciate it! :hi:

The Link: https://www.amazon.com/Racheljp-Heels-B ... B01N42UD6E
Heels and bondage :gag:
lj

Re: Looking for Heel cuffs

Post by lj »

I recall experimenting with a home-made version.

Just get a short length of thin chain, perhaps 12-15mm link length, long enough to form a loop round your ankle, close to the foot (thread some of the chain through the end link, forming a sort of noose) tighten it onto the ankle(not too much or it will hurt!) then take the free end under the foot/heeled shoe, and padlock it to the loop on the other side. This mimics your link example. Very simple, very cheap and very effective. You can of course use these as the basis for restraining the legs.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
SBMiguel

Post by SBMiguel »

Great idea!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Aliexpress sells them really cheap.

https://aliexpress.com/item/Black-adult ... 65221.html

They also sell high heeled shoes with attached ankle cuff. Those are around 50 euro/dollar though.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

Two small cable ties work well for this purpose, too.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Cable ties are expendable so wouldn't stop me cutting them off, but I wouldn't want to destroy a couple of pieces of chain cut to the right length, and would be quite awkward to do anyway.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Does it have to be Amazon? Most of the stuff on there is reselling Alibaba/Aliexpress stuff for 4 times the price, better to go straight to the source. I've tried using standard chain as heel locks, but in my case the chain around the ankle gets uncomfortable due to the pressure points it creates. I've bought a set of these: https://www.virtuous-sins.com/ot-60-lea ... -920-p.asp and quite like them. My only gripe with them is that the black ink/colouring leaches out a bit if I sweat, leaving dark stains on pantyhose/stockings, but that has gotten less as I've worn them a few times. There is certainly no way to get out of a pair of heels with those things locked on short of cutting them off. :lol:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
SBMiguel

Post by SBMiguel »

Gregovic wrote:Does it have to be Amazon? Most of the stuff on there is reselling Alibaba/Aliexpress stuff for 4 times the price, better to go straight to the source. I've tried using standard chain as heel locks, but in my case the chain around the ankle gets uncomfortable due to the pressure points it creates. I've bought a set of these: https://www.virtuous-sins.com/ot-60-lea ... -920-p.asp and quite like them. My only gripe with them is that the black ink/colouring leaches out a bit if I sweat, leaving dark stains on pantyhose/stockings, but that has gotten less as I've worn them a few times. There is certainly no way to get out of a pair of heels with those things locked on short of cutting them off. :lol:

It doesn't have to be from Amazon. I just like amazon because I am able to track the orders so that I know when they are coming. I love the heel locks from that link you provided though!
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

SBMiguel wrote:It doesn't have to be from Amazon. I just like amazon because I am able to track the orders so that I know when they are coming.
AliExpress tracks pretty well too. Check the shipping options - I often pick the "AliExpress Standard Shipping" option (if available), because it tends to get here (NZ) in around two weeks vs China Post et al's usual three, and seems utterly reliable, even if it costs a few extra dollars.

Ali requires trackable shipping for orders over US$5 - although some vendors play a bit fast and loose with this.
teather

Post by teather »

lj wrote:I recall experimenting with a home-made version.

Just get a short length of thin chain, perhaps 12-15mm link length, long enough to form a loop round your ankle, close to the foot (thread some of the chain through the end link, forming a sort of noose) tighten it onto the ankle(not too much or it will hurt!) then take the free end under the foot/heeled shoe, and padlock it to the loop on the other side. This mimics your link example. Very simple, very cheap and very effective. You can of course use these as the basis for restraining the legs.
I use pretty much the same technique to good effect. I have the noose part around the narrowest point of my ankle just above the bones. I arrange the part where the chain is threaded through itself behind my ankle, over my Achilles tendon, then loop the free end down under the arch of my heel and back up to behind my Achilles. Once I have pulled the chain tight I lock it with a padlock that then dangles behind my ankle. The chain can be pushed back through itself or the staple of the padlock slipped through where all the loops of chain join to lock the loops in place. It's fairly neat, uses one lock per ankle, and doesn't allow any slack to be redistributed between the loops.
blacksabbath

Post by blacksabbath »

CD_StephanieB

Post by CD_StephanieB »

I have the leather ones and chain I like these better and they are more secure

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fetish-Stainle ... SwpHpbAJKo
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Sixty bucks for two feet of chain and two cheap padlocks?????????
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Sergio wrote:Sixty bucks for two feet of chain and two cheap padlocks?????????
it's called "inflation"
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll:
[
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Yeah, that's what I thought. Here's a better idea (that I've posted before, but doesn't hurt to do so again):

Get a couple of dog choke collars with links big enough to put a padlock through. Make a noose with one end, and step into the noose so that it sits between the heel and toe of the shoe. Position the noose so that the ring is on one side of your ankle, and the chain goes down under the heel/sole, and comes up to the other side of your ankle, and put a padlock through the chain at that point. Now wrap the remaining chain snugly around your ankle; from the padlock it should go around the front, through the first ring and around the back, and padlock it closed. Now you have one locked-on heel. Repeat on the other foot.

Optionally cut off the loose chain and ring, or use them as tethers to join the "cuffs" together or to other things.