Looking for Heel cuffs

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Sergio

Re: Looking for Heel cuffs

Post by Sergio »

I've refined the chain method somewhat which I'll try to explain. All that's needed is two lengths of lightweight chain around 50m long - regular rather than twist link chain as it has to be able to loop through its own links, and just heavy enough that you won't be able to cut them while round your ankles - and two padlocks.

Thread one end of each chain (lets call it end A) through the link at the opposite end (end B) and keep threading until you have a noose about 15cm diameter. The key to this method is that the noose doesn't go round the ankle but rather, half the noose and the free end does, to make a fixed size noose with the looser length running under the shoe. Lay the noose on the floor by your right foot in the shape of a letter 'b' and with the end B to the top of the loop. Place your heel in the loop and lift the sides of the loop, passing the free end across the front of your ankle to fasten back to the loop with the padlock on the right. You can choose which link the padlock joins the end for a comfortable fit around the ankle which won't dig in but can't be slipped off. With luck the loop under the shoe will be just right to prevent the shoe being removed while not so tight that it pulls the chain round the ankle. Any slack in that length can be looped through the padlock. Repeat in mirror image for the other foot.

Sorry that's it's difficult to explain in words so maybe I'll get a photo, but essentially the padlock has made a fixed lengh of chain around the ankle that won't tighten or loosen, and a slacker length loops underneath to stop the shoe coming off. If on the left you have the ankle chain looped through end B then you got it right.

Of course if you prefer you could arrange it so the padlocks end up inside the ankles rather than outside, and any free chain then linked to hobble the feet.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

SBMiguel wrote:Recently I have been searching through amazon for heel cuffs or heel locks. Not entirely sure what they are really called but basically its a cuff that goes around your ankle which has a belt connected to it which is meant to go around the heel of the shoe so that you cant take of the shoe. Definitely a must have for those who are into wearing high heels. However, I've been able to only find one pair of heel cuffs which I will provide a link so that you may see them. Though the ones that i found on amazon would definitely work, I would love to find more types of heel cuffs to choose from (maybe ones where the ankle cuff isn't as big as the one from the link) So if you know any other site that has them, please post a link. I would definitely appreciate it! :hi:

The Link: https://www.amazon.com/Racheljp-Heels-B ... B01N42UD6E
I have those. I like the wide ankle cuff myself, but I think I know what you mean, Miguel. I am looking for a better set. I feel like I could stretch them and free myself if I were so inclined. Maybe time to upgrade to leather.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
SBMiguel

Post by SBMiguel »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
SBMiguel wrote:Recently I have been searching through amazon for heel cuffs or heel locks. Not entirely sure what they are really called but basically its a cuff that goes around your ankle which has a belt connected to it which is meant to go around the heel of the shoe so that you cant take of the shoe. Definitely a must have for those who are into wearing high heels. However, I've been able to only find one pair of heel cuffs which I will provide a link so that you may see them. Though the ones that i found on amazon would definitely work, I would love to find more types of heel cuffs to choose from (maybe ones where the ankle cuff isn't as big as the one from the link) So if you know any other site that has them, please post a link. I would definitely appreciate it! :hi:

The Link: https://www.amazon.com/Racheljp-Heels-B ... B01N42UD6E
I have those. I like the wide ankle cuff myself, but I think I know what you mean, Miguel. I am looking for a better set. I feel like I could stretch them and free myself if I were so inclined. Maybe time to upgrade to leather.
Very true. This post was a while ago but I purchased the cuffs during Christmas time but after using them, they are very easy to escape from and the material feels really cheap. In fact, it kinda feels like foam. I was looking at some different ones that Gregovich posted on here and they looked more like the ones I see on bondage videos.

Heres a link: https://www.virtuous-sins.com/ot-60-lea ... -920-p.asp
Heels and bondage :gag:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

That is the same picture of the set I got on eBay. I am not sure if they are a better set than mine. I do have another set that is definitely stretchy, and uses 1 padlock instead of 2. Those are more comfortable, but again, easy to pull and stretch out of.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
SBMiguel

Post by SBMiguel »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:That is the same picture of the set I got on eBay. I am not sure if they are a better set than mine. I do have another set that is definitely stretchy, and uses 1 padlock instead of 2. Those are more comfortable, but again, easy to pull and stretch out of.
For some reason they are hard find. :/ Maybe cause they are not very popular?
Heels and bondage :gag: