How to secure almost every gag with a padlock!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

How to secure almost every gag with a padlock!

Post by KinkInSpace »

I purchased a really neat item, got it today and it seems to be a perfect selfbondage tool.

Its not expensive, its high-quality, and best of all, because it can be locked with padlocks, it can be used to lock almost every gag securely, which means, you can put in a gag that can't be locked, but then after securing this item, you cannot by any chance remove the gag anymore, without first unlocking the 3 padlocks first.

The item I'm talking about is this:

click for more info

Its awesome to wear, and as long as any gag fits inside it, it will be locked away.

I've worn it succesfully with one of these: Leather open mouth bite gag.

The gag in question cannot be locked by a padlock, but now I could wear it, put the collar on, lock it, and be unable to remove the gag in any way.

Of course, you need to be careful as always. If you play with this, and you get to a point where you start to fill your mouth with too much saliva because you are not letting it drip out of your mouth,nor swallow it in time, you can actually drown in your own saliva.

Using this product is for adults, so act like one, be responsible, and don't take risks. If done, this is a great tool. :)

Although I would definitely not do this while lying down, it is awesome to wear when you are cleaning the house etc. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
tiemeupalso

Re: How to secure almost every gag with a padlock!

Post by tiemeupalso »

i love it but how do you breathe?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

There will always be enough opening on both the up and down. And if you open your mouth wide, your nose actually comes out above the collar, unlike in the image, so breathing is really not going to be an issue at all. In fact, despite the image suggests, you can move your head quite a bit while wearing this even on the tightest setting. But it still gives you this very secure feeling, like you are a slave that definitely can't say anything at all.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I love those things! :love:

This adds just that extra touch of entrapment and helplessness, especially with a nice, long, tight corset that goes from the armpits down to the knees.:drool: :drool: :drool:

And I concur that there are no breathing issues when wearing it. There's always plenty of space on either side of the nose - it would be rather unprofitable to make something fun that could suffocate your customers. Dead customers are not repeat customers.

Nice acqusition. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'll stop now before my drooling makes too much of a mess... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

I've got one of those; it doesn't actually cover the nose (the mannequin in the picture is on the small side). It's not all that strongly boned, so it's not terribly restrictive. I also ended up replacing the three rear straps with real leather ones because they are made from crap and broke. The holes in the locking buckles are tiny and only accept the smallest luggage locks.

It's cheap but not irredeemably horrible.

I sewed leather channels on the inside of the thing to accept 3mm x 10mm aluminium strip shaped to fit (cuppig the chin) and then enter matching channels either side of the busk of on a heavy bondage corset I had made. The combination is really stiff - I can't move my head very much at all.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice. I actually really like that I can wear my head in it. I have other gear that is more restrictive and I can combine the two if necessary. I just love that it is pretty easy to put on and lock in place and that it can hold a gag inside. I have plenty of gags, and most of my collection seem to fit. I no longer am restricted to the few that accept a lock by themselves, which is always a plus.

I didn't bought one to be very restrictive, but more to add to the sensation of being helpless. I have a flexible leather mouth mask that also covers the nose. If I put it on very tight, it is possible to breathe in, get the fabric stuck against my nose and have trouble breathing. Still, little bits of air get inside, but it could potentially cause for problems. That bit is awesome to wear because it is very soft leather. Great smell too. But it doesn't lock. But if I combine this with the collar, it should be even better. A gag too maybe... Of course, I will not wear the mouth mask that tight to ensure that I can breathe normally.