What do you think about this time lock that I found?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SBMiguel

What do you think about this time lock that I found?

Post by SBMiguel »

So I was searching online to see if there was a time lock as it would be more accurate to know how long you would be locked up for and I found one that seems promising however the reviews make me worry. What is your opinion on it?

https://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Multifun ... =time+lock
Heels and bondage :gag:
ruru67

Re: What do you think about this time lock that I found?

Post by ruru67 »

You'll find lots of stuff about these in this thread.

Also, you can avoid the Amazon-kink-tax by buying from AliExpress (search for "adult time lock").
lj

Post by lj »

with all the negative comments, complete device failure, what happens if the battery runs flat etc I wouldn't even think about using one
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

They don't fail safe in case of battery failure, but will comeback in a state of amnesia in the case of plugging it in to charge. You can set the timer to 1 minute and wait. This spins the lock/unlock cam to unlock it. Just don't hold the release button or else it stops the cam from turning.
Haven't water tested them yet, but it is best to keep water out of this game, as shorting it out could temporarily or permanently make the release motor inoperable.
For safety, you could try daisy chaining 2 of them. Cut the chances in half that you will get stuck.
Best advice, fully charge before use, or keep them plugged in.
I usually use them to lock away keys for padlocks, rather than directly on my body restraints.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 08:22, edited 2 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

For overnight spreadeagle bondage I now use two of those set to the time I want out, one on the chain to each wrist. The other ends of the chain are secured by a maglock on both a digital and mechanical timer, the digital set for a short time after the padlocks, the other for a number of hours more (for simplicity), and the other chain frozen in a 1.5 litre drink bottle, which will take about 10-14 hours to melt. The maglock is also wired via a smoke detector and movement detector outside my bedroom door. One way or another I'm getting free though as yet the primary releases haven't failed.
Shannon SteelSlave

I always have a hard time, "threading" the cable end into the lock with one hand on the same wrist. Do you have a trick?
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 08:16, edited 2 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Don't try to loop the padlock cable through the d-ring on the cuffs but have the chain locked to those and use the padlock to take out the slack at a point you can comfortably reach. I did consider using it with cable ties but was concerned that if the tie was tightened too much it might capture the cable on the padlock.
Shannon SteelSlave

Good idea! I will be sure to try that some time. Never thought of it before, probably due to the fact that most of my self bondage habits are more close quartered, like hog ties.
👠👠