Advice for my first big session

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Gdp0893

Advice for my first big session

Post by Gdp0893 »

Hello all,
I am long time lurker on here and I finally have decided to make an account to get involved in the discussion and to ask for advice. I have experience both with simple rope sessions where I relied on my ability to wriggle out (with semi-nearby scissors as a back up) as escape and some slightly more involved chain and ice lock ones. In about three weeks, I will have the perfect opportunity to do my first long, complex session and I was hoping to share the idea and find some guidance for how to make it work.

In general, (which is nearly all I have at the moment, ) I am hoping to be bound fairly lightly but securely, something like a shackle to one ankle with a length of chain to give me a bit of freedom. Also a vibrating plug, obviously. This is simple, but I want to be forced to free myself by having to drink water from one place and piss it out into another. From what I've read here, this is pretty easy too except for my relative freedom would make it easy to cheat. Naturally, there will be a back up release available to me as well as safety is important

So I have these problems to solve:
1) How do I design a release that makes me both drink all the water from one place AND fill another?
2) How do I make sure I pee out the water instead of moving it another way?
3) How do I give myself relative mobility while making sure I can't touch myself?

I'm willing to buy things to do this well but let's not get too crazy lol. And help is greatly appreciated and additional suggestions are welcome, especially for what to wear. I hope to hear from you soon as I've enjoyed reading many of your ideas already from lurking. Hopefully I can pull this off and post an entertaining recap of my ordeal!

-GdP
cdinbonds

Re: Advice for my first big session

Post by cdinbonds »

I think there are a couple of scenarios similar to this on the main site, or possibly in the forum threads. Presumably there are more restraints than just the ankle shackle. Hands behind the back at a minimum I would think. You might also want to devise a method so you cannot bend or stoop far enough to get your mouth near the pee container. The container should be at a height where you can pee into it easily, but you cannot spit into it. Possibly you would need a screen in front of the container that covers from your waist up so you can pee under it, but not be able spit into the pee container.

You could use a key for your release, and place it on something that will float, which is then placed inside a deep container (think tall, thin cylinder). You would have to pee enough to float the key to the top so you could reach it. Drink the water, get to the pee container, pee, repeat until the key is floating high enough to remove from the container. The container would need to mounted solidly enough that you could not move it or knock it over. Once the key is at the top, you should be able to reach it with your hands. This is the tricky part. Making things the right height so you can pee in the container without being able to use your hands for guidance, but still have it at a height you can reach with your hands. In order to prevent stooping or bending to cheat, you might be able to use a long pole tied securely to your body and legs (thighs) with the lower end a few inches off the floor. This would allow you to bend your knees slightly to lower your hands if necessary, but not let you get low enough to spit the water in the container. I have been tied to a pole similarly to this and I could not move at all, but I was tied at the ankles, knees, thighs, waist, chest, with arms over head at the elbows and wrists. If you just tie to the chest, waist, thighs, and above the knees you should be able to move about and bend slightly to lower your hands if necessary. Depending on your particular build it may not be necessary to bend down at all.

Alternatively, you could use a screen with a hole to pee through, possibly with a pipe or tube leading to the container, and attach the float to a string with the key attached which is led to a location you can reach after the float rises. As long as you can't spit the water into the container, you will have to pee it in.

In any case, the drinking water container must also be solidly in place, or at least out of reach of your hands so you cannot move it and the only way to access the water is with your mouth. Sucking it through a tube connected to a dildo is a popular method. You have to suck cock, swallow, then pee, over and over again to fill the pee container. Or you can drink all the water at once and then pee as much as possible and hope to fill the container. Chances are you will have to pee more than once to get it full. A very large water supply is recommended.

Good luck!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Gdp0893

Re: Advice for my first big session

Post by Gdp0893 »

I really like your idea about the idea of forcing me to stand up to prevent me from spitting the water into the urine collection mechanism. An alternative thought I've had is to simply prevent myself from reaching the actual mechanism that will release the key. The picture I have below shows what I'm thinking. I would be chained to an anchor point at one end of the room with the mechanism that will release the key when I've given it enough piss on the other. I could actually piss into a tube that I can reach which will allow it to flow to the release mechanism. A similar thing could happen with the water for the reverse. This would prevent me from doing a minor thing that I wanted to do, which would be having the ice-lock backup release dripping into the water supply to make it just a little harder as the ice melts.

Another idea I have is that I could prevent myself from spitting out the water by wearing an external catheter which would need to be inserted down into the collection tube to deposit the urine. If I tried to cheat and just spit the water in, there would be a hole near the start of the tube that would make the water just fall out.

I'm still trying to think of a way to prevent myself from masturbating more creative than just binding my hands behind myself.
Attachments
sb1.png
sb1.png (7.47 KiB) Viewed 1451 times