plot needed.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
restricted

plot needed.

Post by restricted »

I'm about to order the wood (two inches thick) to make a strong box where the lid will be held down by a strong magnet. This will be controlled by a plug in timer and a battery charger. I will be wearing just a long satin nightdress.I am working on a box where the lid will be held down by a strong magnet. That will be controlled by a plug in timer and a battery charger.

My wrists will be held at the side so I can just touch the nightdress but not reach my cock to relieve myself. When the magnet opens up, my hands will be freed at the same time. I have downloaded a voice changing apps and have yet to try it out. I need plots. I thought of some evil woman who is either going to bury me alive or send me off to a Sultan who needs a Eunuch for his harem. I also thought of a "Let's get naked " party for women who will be sitting on the box. I will hear the party but not be able to see themhttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-LADIES-DESIGNER- ... 1745252010?

I'm looking for plots, so if you can think of any, I would be most obliged. I did think of a "Let's get naked" party for women only who will use the box to sit on, I'll he4ar the party but won't be able to see them.

I have got a voice changing application so I can think of a plot and record it like it was an evil woman who drugged me and locked me in this box. Maybe she will bury me alive or send me to some Sultan to become a Eunuch to guard his harem.

P.S, tried the voice changing app but it was crap.

If anybody has ideas, please send me a message so I can read it onto my tablet and if the apps works listen to an evil woman telling me what she intends to do to me.

res.
Last edited by restricted on 03 May 2018, 11:40, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
cdinbonds

Re: plot needed.

Post by cdinbonds »

Were you perhaps a bit drunk when you wrote this? (Nothing wrong with that!) NO Offense intended, but this is not as coherent as your usual posts. You seem to be rambling and repeating yourself. Maybe you started typing, had to leave for a while, and came back and started repeating what you had already typed. Or maybe you're just giddy from the new nightdress! :D
Anyway, sorry for the criticism, but it is a bit puzzling.

I don't have a good plot for you either! :whip:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Thank you. I have edited it. That is what you get for having two phone calls and someone banging at the door. Still, the brain is active whatever you think. I have decided to c0ntact some dominatrices to get story lines from them. I will pay for them and tell them they could sell them on line to everybody. I haven't found any talking books for partially sighted or blind people who fancy bondage etc.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Wait a minute.
Partially blind ?
Is that you, than your scenario is a bad
Idea. Too many things could go wrong
And you become one of those articles in the
Papers.

May i make a suggestion:
If you're willing to pay a domme for an audio
Track you might as well book a "session" in person.
Don't select the coolest, youngest one in your
Area, choose one more appropriate your
Age.

They have seen all, heard all & won't
Judge you. They will listen to you,
The good ones lifestylers at least.
They may offer some contacts or advice

You may pay 150 £ for a conversation
And a short spanking, but i think you
Should go for it.
Who knows what happens, maybe she
Is looking for a maid or nurse.

All you lose : cash you're willing to
Part with anyways for an audiotrack
But you gain a real life experiance.

If you so incline put up a few links of
The madammes you might want to
Serve & our "resident experts" may
Issue recommendations.

Good luck, have fun & enjoy
[
restricted

Post by restricted »

The box lid will be held down by an electromagnet. Once the power gets cut off the magnet will release the lid. I have been trying the magnet out to prove it works. There is no slide bar, just a metal bar held up to the magnet. It's used for electrically locking doors where you need a code number to get in. It isn't a sliding bolt magnet. That could lead to problems.

Until the box is built, I will chain my legs to one beam, have a string to the magnet bar where the key will be attached, the magnet will be on a chain so I can't reach it. Once the power goes off, I will be able to pull the key to the chain lock on my legs and release myself. That way I can try it our. ()In case of emergency, I will have a connecting plug to the magnet so I can cut the power. That way it can be used safely. Even in the box there will be that facility.

The box wil have plenty of air holes so breathing won't be hard. The only thing is I won't be able to see them. Some wil be above my head end and some by my feet and a few more on one side with a two inch gap to the wall.

I have been looking at those voice changing apps again and think the robotic voice would be okay. But I wil try it out wqithout the lock in place first. Just in case I will take my mobile phone in with me. There is someone who lives about 50 miles away. I can call them and give them the number to my key safe.

It is a girl, but I doubt if she would be up for putting me in the box though.