Help finding this bondage sack?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
trepxe

Help finding this bondage sack?

Post by trepxe »

Really simple post. I need help finding this bondage sack. What is it called and where can i find one. Also this video/site is awesome.
https://reflectivedesire.com/videos/christophers-toy/
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 29 Apr 2018, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Header
trepxe

Re: Help finding this.

Post by trepxe »

Thank you. Do you know where I could buy one? I read the article, it seams custom made but my hopes are high that somebody makes it for sale.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

trepxe wrote:Thank you. Do you know where I could buy one? I read the article, it seams custom made but my hopes are high that somebody makes it for sale.
Christopher doesn't do commissions, and it would have to be custom made to fit properly. There's a bunch of stuff on his blog about how he goes about making stuff (with lots of patterns, although I can't see one for this example), but you'd need to either make it yourself or find someone who could do it for you. Be aware that a full sleepsack like that is going to take pretty much a whole hide, and that's seriously expensive for the material, let alone paying someone to make it.

It'll be cheaper if you use something other than leather, of course, but be aware that most "faux leather" doesn't breathe and a fully enclosing piece like that is going to get nasty fairly quickly. If you don't need the "leather" look, you have a lot more options - heavy denim is pretty useful stuff, for example.

If you want a similar effect sensation wise for a lot less money and/or effort, you could use a "backpack style" armbinder combined with a
simple sleepsack.
Cassinut

Post by Cassinut »

I'm looking for the same Do not know where i can get it from please tell me