Solo Sleepsack

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
mc_77

Solo Sleepsack

Post by mc_77 »

Hello All

Been doing self bondage for about 25 years, but must have been a bit behind the times, just recently been looking into sleepsacks with internal sleeves.
Basically, don’t have anybody to enjoy this with and been on my own. So please, anybody with experience with the spandex or darlex sleep sack, here are a few questions

1. Which is better in terms material and confinement, spandex or darlex?

2. Escaping from it, how hard is it? What methods used? Ever get stuck and how did you get out?

3. Did you incorporate anything like gags, hoods, ?

4. Is it worth it in your experience?

Thanks in advance!
lj

Re: Solo Sleepsack

Post by lj »

put "sleepsack" into the search box, top right of screen.

This has been a regular topic, with the general advice that, for solo bondage, a really secure sleepsack is a good way to die...

though the survivors would tell you otherwise :shock: :shock:

My personal experience with a good-quality leather sleepsack properly applied is that it is totally inescapable unless you have a sharp knife attached to your wrist - in my case I didn't have the knife but I did have a two-legged release :D
be a switch, double the fun :-)
JIMDINI

Re: Solo Sleepsack

Post by JIMDINI »

lj wrote:This has been a regular topic, with the general advice that, for solo bondage, a really secure sleepsack is a good way to die...
lj wrote: but I did have a two-legged release
I am with lj on that. I have two Sleepsacks I use one is atop entry spandex with internal sleeves (staring to show signs of wear and the manufacturer has disappeared :cry: ) and a mesh one with internal zipped sleeves and security straps.

The spandex one is fun but not totally restrictive, but if you sweat a lot in it (and you do) can take a bit of a struggle to get out of. The mesh one takes a while to get secured but once you zip the sleeves you are very secure. If the sleeve zips are locked shut it can be used as a normal sack and you need someone to strap you in.
If the release strings on the zips break the zips stuck you would be helpless in a solo session (unlikely but possible) and you would need a human release.

I have been gagged using them (quite exhilarating) but only hooded twice (very scarey). Usual warnings about gags and hoods apply.

If going solo have a human backup come to check on you so you don't get stuck and die a lingering death.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.