Question about Ico Lock / Ice

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Ano

Re: Question about Ico Lock / Ice

Post by Ano »

beldritch wrote:Hi, how do those magnetic cuffs work? I've looked at the auction and can't understand how you get in and out of them.
There is the little pin. When it's locked it's in and it's flat and magnet holds it in.
To get out you need to have an another one or the back of a standard handcuff key to push it out. Then you can grab the end of it and you can pull it out.

They are good because you won't have nearly as much mark and pain as you would get from strugling in normal cuffs.
But on your back it's very very hard to open them. So the release has to let the cuffs go free so you can take them off of your wrist on the front later.
I hope it helped.
Any question, don't hold it back.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

beldritch wrote:Hi, how do those magnetic cuffs work? I've looked at the auction and can't understand how you get in and out of them.
Look at the L-shaped pins shown in the images. The long side of the pin goes through cuffs to close them. The short part nestles into a recess at the top of the pin-hole; there's a strong magnet that holds it in place. The pin holes go all the way through, so you just need another pin of sufficiently small diameter to push the pin out.
beldritch

Post by beldritch »

Cheers both. That makes sense now. I'd probably end up getting into trouble with these :shock:
Ano

Post by Ano »

beldritch wrote:Cheers both. That makes sense now. I'd probably end up getting into trouble with these :shock:
You will not, just don't plan on opening them behind your back.
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

To slow down melting try bubble wrap.

It's cheap or free and a surprisingly good insulator if you use a couple layers.