Request for help testing some instructions

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
curious123

Request for help testing some instructions

Post by curious123 »

I hope this is the right place to ask this. Im writing a web tease that involves some elements of self bondage.

I was hoping the community here could help me check that the instructions are clear and safe. ideally if a few people could try the below instructions and let me know if it works ok or needs improvement/clarification

thanks in advance

------

You need a weight, two belts and a rope or string. A dumbell is good for the weight if you have it, something you can comfortably bicep curl a few times, if you dont have a weight just improvise, maybe something containing water

1) fasten a belt around each wrist so it is manacled with a long belt trail hanging from it, your wrists should in no way be attached to each other at this point. You may have to make a new hole in the belt to fasten it

2) wrap the middle of the rope around the weights handle a couple of times but dont tie it.

3) kneel down facing the weight

4) Tie the ends of the rope to the far end of each belt strap. The dumbbell should be in the middle and there should be about twice your torso length of rope/belt before each wrist manacle.

5) So you should have your hands manacled to a long lentgh of rope and belt, with a weight secured in the middle

6) now take your right arm and feed the belt over your LEFT shoulder, and down till your hand rest comfortably at your lower back. The strap should be untwisted and not obstructing the upper arm in any way

7) take your left hand, and feed the belt over the right shoulder .your hands should now be resting at your lower back kind of like in the image below (except with two separate belts instead of one) note how her arms are unobstructed

8 ) There should be two straps over your shoulders and there should be NOTHING touching or crossing your neck, and there should be nothing that could possibly slide to cross your neck
If there is please go back to step 1 and try again.

9) Now stand up carfully, keeping your hands at your lower back.
stand up straight and spread your legs out. This will let the weight hang freely, and if the weight somehow slips your feet wont be under it

10) take a deep breath, push your shoulders back and puff your chest out, now breath out and relax.do it a few times

11) Hopefully what will happen when you do this is a kind of ratchet mechanism; the weight will slide down and your arms will slide up behind you, almost involentarily untill your arms end up crossed and pinned up at your shoulder blades

12)kneel down to release the pin

url if image doesnt display https://imgur.com/a/210bk
doncoptian

Re: Request for help testing some instructions

Post by doncoptian »

When you say remove the pin, you're just talking about releasing yourself? Cause I couldn't figure out what the pin was other than that....
Also I think your instructions are ok...could use more pictures or something?
curious123

Re: Request for help testing some instructions

Post by curious123 »

Ah yes, there is no actual pin. I can see how that causes confusion. Ill change it in the final version

Thanks for the feedback, Id also welcome feedback from anyone else