Chained up CBT

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SBadiction

Chained up CBT

Post by SBadiction »

I've spent most of the day with a light chain firmly padlocked round my Crown Jewels and the spare chain hanging down my legs. All hidden beneath my clothing but every time I move the light tugging of the chain has given a wonderful sensation.
Such a shame that I've had no one to play with and enjoy it with me, someone controlling the other end of the chain would have been marvellous.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
Sergio

Re: Chained up CBT

Post by Sergio »

Next time use a long enough chain that it can reach from around one ankle to scrotum and back to the other ankle, ideally just a little short so you can't quite stand up straight.

Better still if you have some locking ankle cuffs, run the chain through the ring on each cuff and lock round your scrotum, but again short enough that you can just stand with feet together, but to walk you'll need to bend your legs to slacken enough chain to allow your ankles to separate. Or a little tighter still so you're constantly having to remember not to stand straight.

For added fun put the key at the end of the garden so you can't get it until dark and still it'll take some effort to get there. And unless you thread the chain through the legs beforehand you won't be able to get trousers on, so you'd have to wear a skirt (and stockings?) to keep warm for the day or while you retrieve the key.