escape artist'ish: sleepsack self bondage, now escape proof!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

escape artist'ish: sleepsack self bondage, now escape proof!

Post by TNTBound »

so today while at work, my pervy mind came up with an idea that might make it so that i couldnt escape my sleepsack without undoing the zipper. :!: (i could at any time without undoing the zipper previously)

why dont i try wearing my elbow length chlorinated latex fist mitts while my arms are in the sleeves of the sleepsack. :twisted:

so tonight after work, i tried it out. but i didnt just put on the fist mitts, i put on a whole latex outfit. leggings, tank top and socks. (i need to buy a one piece catsuit that fits me properly :( )

i was able to get my arms in the sleeves with the mitts on (kinda difficult since the cheap mitts have wear on the end that grabs the latex of the sleepsack) and then i used my mouth to grab the string on the zipper and pulled the zipper to the top that way (MUCH easier than trying to move my whole body down the bed in the sleepsack!)

it felt SO good being in the sleepsack with the latex clothes on! you cant really feel anything securing you, so you feel like "if i just move this way a bit" that you should be able to move freely. (kind of the same feeling as wrapping yourself in a blanket, but one you cant get out of :rofl: )

after some squirming, i came, and then wanted out. i tried and tried to get either of my arms free, but without the use of my fingers to "walk" up the sleeve, i was not getting out without that zipper moving down from my chin! (FINALLY, its escape proof!!! :D )

unfortunately, it was about 80* in my room, so i was sweating profusely and wasnt sure i could stand being in it for the 3 hours that i set my k-safe for. ( i should have opened a window before hand :facepalm: )

as luck would have it, i left out the end of a ratchet strap that was under my bed this morning and was able to get the string on that and get myself free easily.

afterwards, i took a shower to wash all 7 pieces of latex and get myself cleaned up.

i now have my window open with a fan in it. its a nice cool 63* in here now, and im about to watch the latest episode of the grand tour.

DISCLOSURE: i do not recommend trying something like this if you are the only person in the house. it can be dangerous and a sleepsack is really not suited for self bondage. the zipper can jam, a fire could start, you just never know. im not alone, but it would be embarrassing to need to ask for help to get out. seriously, dont try it! :whip: :love:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Re: escape artist'ish: sleepsack self bondage, now escape pr

Post by TNTBound »

ok, so its still not 100% escape proof.

tonight while squirming around inside of the sleepsack with just the fist mitts on :D , i noticed a cool feeling on the bottom of my feet, so i thought i must have torn the latex. :(

as for the not escape proof part, after a bit of squirming around, i can move the zipper all the way down with my chin and get free (im kind of at a loss for words as to how easy i can escape from the sleepsack) once this happened (about 2 minutes after i felt the air on my feet) i looked at that section, and it turns out it was just a seam that came undone. cool, that's repairable! :D

i just contacted latex catfish to see what they recommend, either returning it to them for repair, or trying it myself. (never glued latex before) so we'll see what happens.

i LOVE wiggling around in my sleepsack! :rofl:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Repairing latex is fairly easy. Clean the part you need to repair with some rubber cement thinner. Then apply a thin layer of rubber cement to both sides of the seam. Then press them together once the rubber cement has dried. I'd recommend looking up some videos on youtube just to give you a really good idea of what you're doing. But honestly probably much easier and faster than sending it all the way back to china for a repair
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

none of the videos show how to glue a chlorinated latex seam though. should i sand the seam and then use thinner to clean it and then glue it?
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

I believe that is correct. Are you on FetLife? There are several groups on there dedicated to making/repairing latex
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just ordered some best test rubber cement to do the repair. im going to scuff up the seam with some sandpaper, clean it with mineral spirits, then apply the glue. it should be good.

if i can pull an engine out of a truck and replace the crankshaft, i should be able to figure this out! :wink:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

got all the stuff to fix it and made the repair. the seam doesnt look too bad on the outside, but the inside does have a little spot that doesnt look the greatest, though its plenty strong! i cant pick apart the seam i made, while i can with any of the other ones. they must have used a liquid latex style glue and not rubber cement.
lj

Post by lj »

TNTBound wrote:
unfortunately, it was about 80* in my room, so i was sweating profusely and wasnt sure i could stand being in it for the 3 hours that i set my k-safe for. ( i should have opened a window before hand :facepalm: )

i now have my window open with a fan in it. its a nice cool 63* in here now, and im about to watch the latest episode of the grand tour.
a note of caution regarding temperature.

The body keeps its temperature by sweating or shivering, depending on clothing(insulation)and air temperature(conduction and convection) together with general metabolism. Once you are enclosed by latex you can no longer take advantage of sweating to keep cool, as the sweat cannot evaporate, and that physical change is what allows cooling (latent heat of vaporisation). This means the only thing that allows cooling is the circulation of cold air around the surface of the body (conduction and convection) which is relatively inefficient.

The only thing a fan does is improve conduction and convection to the surrounding air - if the air is hot, heat loss from the body will be much reduced.

Exercise caution
be a switch, double the fun :-)
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

definitely dont want the room temperature too high while in latex. even squirming around for a little bit will make me sweat like crazy in the sleepsack if the ambient temperature is too high.

dont worry, i wont use it if the air is higher than about 70*. between 64-70* is nice to be in latex.