Where to buy a bondage body bag that covers the head too?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Where to buy a bondage body bag that covers the head too?

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm looking for a body bag that is one bog bag that can be zipped with 2 or more zippers and belts too, although the belts can be optional. I've seen some body bags but they all don't cover the head.

I want to be able to lie fully in it, and have some (but little) room for my head to move around so I get a sense that I'm in a very small confined space.

AliExpress and similar sites give me body bags that do not encapsulate the head, or have a hood attached. I'm not looking for that.

I do want to use it for selfbondage, but also in bondage with a partner. While doing selfbondage, my idea is to sit in it, tie up my legs with the bag around me, then lay further in it, prepare the rest of the session, such as estim on my member or other form of stimuli, then close the bag further to about above the waist. Then with the head in, close the head inside too, and leave the rest open. Then I put my arms besides me in the bag and feel the restriction while still being able to get out at any time if I want to.

But... Where can I buy such bag?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Where to buy a bondage body bag that covers the head too

Post by KinkInSpace »

Lots of searching did not get my anywhere. I do see these bags in bdsm movies, so I know they exist, but I am unlucky I guess.

I partly also wanted this so I would have a bag to stuff bdsm gear in when not using in a session.

But I decided to go for this one:https://www.aliexpress.com/item/camaTec ... 76422.html

The reason is for the part around the neck which is secure and high.

I do have a hood that is doublesided, meaning: I put it on and without closing the top part, I can see and breathe easily. But when I close the zipper on the top, I am effectively locked in. Given that wearing that hood, I can put the collar part of the bondage back over it and secure it in place, I can effectively make my hood part of the bondage. It is not the kind of bondage I wanted, but it'll do.

To top it off, its currently on sale too for another 2 days.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i have one of these coming in the mail.

http://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/CF-BONV14274.html

ordered it in 1mm thickness with the internal sleeves back on october 3rd. should be shipping out this weekend! :D

they have several sleep sacks that can come with a hood, either attached or not. im hoping to be able to use the internal sleeves my myself, using some strong string attached to my bed to pull the zipper.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
smelt

Post by smelt »

665 Leather, San Francisco. "Neoprene Body Bag" is what they call it. Sleepsack with an attached hood, but it's a back zip design..... It's pricey, $485 last I looked, they also have a neoprene sleepsack, without a hood, but a front zip, for around $200 and matching hoods for $50-$75. The problem you will run into is that designing a hooded bag, with a front zip is not easy. (Trust me, we have been all over this idea). The only way I have found that is OK, is to go with the separate hood, unless you don't mind a zipper running right up the center of your face. It gets uncomfortable in a hurry, esp. if you have facial hair. And even then, it has to contour to go over the chin, which is quite a maneuver for a zipper to pull off....
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Again, I'm not looking for a hood. I want a huge bag that I can lay into. When I'm in, my head has plenty of space to move around, but the rest of my body is constrained.
occorics

Post by occorics »

i was looking for the same experience and ordered this one last month (without the crotch opening): https://www.rubbermagic.de/Shop/Latex-S ... ungen.html
should arrive in February...
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

occorics wrote:i was looking for the same experience and ordered this one last month (without the crotch opening): https://www.rubbermagic.de/Shop/Latex-S ... ungen.html

WOW, the price of that! but i have to say, it looks SUPER comfy to be in!

im SO excited to play with my new sleepsack!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Few shops i've used are:

https://www.hautengshop.de/
(Click flag first to set language to english, then look for leather or rubber versions, or whatever.)

Then it seems almost all of these: https://www.rubberevashop.com/rubber-pv ... y-bags?p=1
... have attached hood but they're not leather. And one with straps cost alot. But plastic ones are possibly longer lasting and tougher material than latex. If you put small padlock on zipper, i doubt you would get out of it on your own.

My own experience with those things is that they are sweaty, and sometimes a small breathing tube may feel to be not enough. I often end up customizing that part, adding more holes near mouth and nose. On the downside it reduces the vacuum experience... but with selfbondage just have to balance with risks. Also turned the bag inside out so zipper handles are inside.

Have also ordered a large bondage balloon cause it was dirt cheap, i don't have a clue if it will turn out to be good experience, but i'll give myself some small cutting tool for backup.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

@Jadit: I'm not necessarily looking for latex. In fact, I think for what I want, Latex is most likely not even going to get me what I am after. I am actually thinking of constructing something from simple cardboard boxes and straps. But we'll see how things are when I get that body bag I've ordered. It may be enough.
occorics wrote:i was looking for the same experience and ordered this one last month (without the crotch opening): https://www.rubbermagic.de/Shop/Latex-S ... ungen.html
Holy shit. I nearly got an orgasm just from visiting that page. Then I nearly got a heart attack seeing the price. xD

My chastity belt was a big chunk out of my account already, so unfortunately I won't be getting this item, but if I ever win a lottery, I will definitely search for this link once more.
occorics

Post by occorics »

Yes, it's pricey, but i wanted one from the first time i saw it. i had it in the basket countless times since then and always backed off, this time i couldn't resist...
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just thinking, this one is $300 US. with chlorination, 0.8mm outside (the rubbermagic is 0.6mm in and out, less pressure inside) internal sleeves and made to measure, its still only $560 US

http://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/CF-INC053.html

this is where i get all my latex goodies, unless i find a design i cant get there that i want of course.
Zan

Post by Zan »

https://winterfetish.com/collections/bo ... -sleepsack

I have WinterFetish's darlex sleepsack that does not have the hood and LOVE it
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I actually have a 40$ lycra/spandex catsuit which is basically the same, except the legs and arms are not together, but simple bondage can take care of that. Again, that's not what I'm after.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've gotten that bondage body bag from AliExpress that does not have a hood attached to it, and its really nice. Much better than I thought it would be. Not having a hood is still too bad, but when I use my own hood plus this bag, its pretty nice.

It can actually be used in self bondage, but it can also be used by someone else, and then you can't get out.

Basically, you first close the zip halfway, then secure all the straps as tight as you can/want, and you then have your arms inside the bag mostly. From there you zip up until as far as you can go, which is somewhere below the chest strap.

You then move your arms to the side, and if you left enough room on the strap near your pelvis, you feel very secured.

There's plenty of space inside, yet you feel fully covered and trapped. In fact, it is pretty warm inside. You can put it on your bed and sleep in it without any blankets on top. In addition, you can really torture yourself and put something inside before laying in there, such as a pvc sheet. You then wrap yourself in the pvc sheet, then close the bag. Very awesome feeling, but it does get hot inside, and the sweat from your body that can't escape won't sufficiently cool you down. But it can be done for an hour for sure, maybe 2. You probably want to make sure the ambient temperature in the room is not too warm though if you go for fabric inside the bag.

Also, the straps have D rings, so you can effectively tie the bag onto your bed. Once in, you can forget to be able to turn around. You can move your head, but that's mostly it.

When I did a session in it, I did get my "oh crap" blunder moment though.

I have 2 nipple suction estim cups. I thought it would be great to use them while being bound inside the bag. I used them for 15 minutes on a medium-high estim setting. I felt it and it was nice, but I wanted more. I decided to get my arms free to raise the estim setting and do another 15 minutes.

I raised the setting higher. Much higher. I could still take it, but I definitely felt it this time. I got my arms back into the bag and closed the zipper and was effectively tied up.

I knew that if I were to get an orgasm now, I was going to be screwed. Getting out of the bag was going to take some considerable effort. I did feel the orgasm build and I was fighting my orgasm the best I could.

It was working, and I could keep the orgasm at bay.

But then the inevitable happened. One of the suction cups got loose and tipped over causing new body parts to be hit by electricity. I quickly moved my hand up to get the cup and push it back manually against my nipple. This distraction caused me to lose focus entirely and I could not keep my orgasm at bay anymore, and came.

As I had gotten my orgasm, the estim continued to hit my nipples fiercely. I was surprised how easily I could take it. But with that orgasm, I did want to get out. But now, I was using one hand to hold the estim suction cup in place, so I effectively only had one hand to get out, which was much, much harder.

I could not get the zipper loose at all. I managed to get a hole big enough to get my hand through. With that, I could open the belt and only when the belt was gone and get my arm out sufficiently, I could open the zipper far enough to get my arm out and stop the electricity.

Wow. That was a ride. Definitely one I won't repeat again.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Slave_L wrote:... From there you zip up until as far as you can go, which is somewhere below the chest strap.
I just got one of these too. But I can zip it all the way up from the inside. It's a little fiddly, but not hard. I was originally planning to add an extra zip, parallel with the main zip about chest height, with the zipper pull on the inside, to allow a hand out to zip up. Then I was going to have a padlock loop on that which I could use with a timer lock.

Having now tried the thing, I'm re-thinking that. I'm thinking about rigging something to the main zipper pull to make it easier to pull and lock