New to selfbondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Xd_kris

New to selfbondage

Post by Xd_kris »

Hi all

I have been into bondage for a while, not something my partner knows or has interest in. Needless to say I want to pursue my fantasies when she is away.

I am a closet XD too wearing her panties, stockings corsets etc. I have recently been webcamming but want to bring self bondage into it

I have recently tried ginger root butt plugs for added spice. I have a number of household items to use at toys including most recent a sink plunger with nice thick handle and ball end.

I am looking to chat with like-minded people to get some ideas, I have ropes and belts and a home made ball gag.

I saw a thread on here whereby victim is bound to a chair in a leg bent position and when tires is forced to sit onto dildo, the thought of that is super sexy.

Krissy xx
Lockedup4eva

Re: New to selfbondage

Post by Lockedup4eva »

Hey Krissy,

Welcome to the world of selfbondage! Its both an amazing a terrifying place. Im quite deep down the rabbit hole now and can safely say it does go still deeper.

Like you I have a disinterested partner. As in shes not into/doesnt get bondage at all (weve tried) so Im underground now and play when I can, though I still have all my gear.

Happy to chat on here on PM if you like :-)
Of course id like to try your padded cell....wait...only if you promise to lock the straightjacket 1st ;-)
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Yes, I will lock the strait jacket first.
Rae
Lockedup4eva

Post by Lockedup4eva »

RADER123 wrote:Yes, I will lock the strait jacket first.
Rae
Sold! Selfbondage scratches an itch but real bondage is incomparible. I have been straightjacketed once, nice rubber one with a built in hood. Mmmm that was a good session...
Of course id like to try your padded cell....wait...only if you promise to lock the straightjacket 1st ;-)
smelt

Post by smelt »

Ok, I am going to kind of threadjack here. The question of the night is this:

If you have a partner put you in bondage, but you "direct" said bondage, does that perhaps make it inescapable self-bondage?

I have been thinking about this for days now.

Now for the unthread jacking....

Myself, self bondage is fun. A lot of fun. But for me, I cannot get the level of inescapable that I need. Knowing that I CAN get out, makes it not as much fun. Don't get me wrong, many a fun hour has been had. But in my experience ( a lot now), if your partner would agree to go to a restaurant that was out of their comfort zone, a little playful bondage is not off the table.

For me, I have awoken a monster. My Wife has gone from the girl who worked next door, that I dated for fun, and something to do, to my 3 or 4 days a week mistress, plus my best friend in the world . If this is the kind of thing you need to do, be open. Hiding it DOES make it worse. Been there. Done that. Don't hide who you are. I mean, don't expect them to come home to the dining room being re-worked in bricks, with leather and chains everywhere. But if a package shows up, with a ball gag in it... open it together. The worst thing that will happen, is that he or she will not like it. then it's your choice. Leave it be, or try again, in a reasonable amount of time. Some people will never see the fun, relaxation, or anything that it may bring to you. If my mother knew what we did, she would disown me. Honestly, probably not disown, but it would be pretty awkward to go and visit my parents after that. I guess my message is: Be yourself. Try to explain it to your partner as best you can. If they still don't accept it, take a step back, and ask yourself: What is more important to me? This person who has given a part of their life to be with me, or my kink? Then you need to decide. If you try to fool them, it will be found out eventually. Just keep that in mind. Not trying to sway you one way or the other, just letting you know how I have dealt with things for over 20 years. In my travels through life, I lost someone who I thought was THE one. Only to find out, I was REALLY wrong. THE one was sitting on the sidelines, not very far away.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Let me 2nd your thoughts, smelt.

In american football terms: don't come with an allout bullrush, use the bend but don't break approach and eschew the prevent defense.

Awaken the monster slowly inside it's comfort zone or you may turn it away forever.
[