Eye speculums?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
smelt

Re: Eye speculums?

Post by smelt »

Yes, the VR thing will be done, at some point in my life. I absolutely can not imagine watching myself being restrained. We have a few projects to get through, and then this is front burner material. I have 8 or 10 security cameras. Just imagine 8 or 10 different views of yourself, looking like a movie, but you feel everything that happens to the poor soul on the screen. With a hood/helmet to prevent the goggles from shifting, and the Wife switching cameras as She moves things around. Maybe we should start a thread for this idea, as eye speculums scare me. haha. I'm going to start a thread now....
Jadit

Re: Eye speculums?

Post by Jadit »

Maybe instead of yourself, have VR view from the eyes of a 3D model also tied up same way you are. But more gadgets, clothing and other interesting things :twisted: You could be levitating inside a sphere that is all a mirror, perhaps even slowly bouncing on its walls as if in space. That would need some sort of sensors in your body perhaps, to track the same movement. Only exception here would be the eyes. Maybe the model would also have some blindfold, but you would see through them.