Rollercoasters

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
maglock

Rollercoasters

Post by maglock »

I have always liked rollercoasters from an early age, however the main thing I love about them is the way you get "locked in" when you pull down the restraint. I love it when I get in the carriage at the station and pull down the bar which goes over the shoulders and know I cannot get out and will be subjected to the loops and whatever the ride will throw at me until I get back to the station. I suppose you could consider riding a rollercoaster a form of bondage as you are locked into the carriage and at the mercy of the ride operator. I have even considered building a replica rollercoaster seat with a pull-down bar which ratches down onto you and locks :)
TNTBound

Re: Rollercoasters

Post by TNTBound »

i remember actually seeing someone stuck on a roller coaster because the seat would not release them! somehow the release mechanism wouldnt release and it took them probably an hour to get them free from it.

another time, i was on a bobsled ride and when we pulled into the station again, they wouldnt unlock the restraint bar because of another car coming behind us. it was just a lap bar, but i legitimately could not get up if i wanted to. kinda fun really!

but some roller coasters i wish had more restraints on them! like the superman, it feels like it wants to throw you from the damn seat when you crest the hills! i feel like just a lap belt is not sufficient on that ride.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Sir Cumference

Re: Rollercoasters

Post by Sir Cumference »

Have you ever tried these in Legoland?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4IfyUE9Wk

You "program" your own ride by selected moves and velocities, and off you go.

Great fun, but be careful if you get into a competition with an 11 year old!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~