'Glued' butt plug, a light idea

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TiedJoe

'Glued' butt plug, a light idea

Post by TiedJoe »

Hi guys,

I've been searching for that elusive prostate orgasm. My heart is set on being in an inescapable predicament (with ice locking and everything), while a vibrator is working its magic down there until I either get that moment I've been after or give up battered and bruised. Either of these scenarios turns me on to no end.

The issue I have, is that I've tried this a number of times but keep coming up short. The same issue happens each time - I've lubed things lightly down there, and all it's taken is for said lube to get into every spot conceivable. I then start to thrash when I get excited and nervous, and clench my anus big time. This tends to push out any plug that I may have in there, and is disappointing when you're fixed to the bed but the vibrator has slid out.

I stumbled across a really strong roll-on deodorant fairly recently, and noted how applying it was almost like glue. It was super uncomfortable on my armpits, but it inspired me to try a little on my butt. I applied it liberally (it's quite goopy and slick initially), inserted the plug and left it for a bit, Everything dried so quickly down there, that I started trying to push out of my own accord. It wouldn't budge, and was still stuck in a perfect spot where it was buzzing angrily against my prostate. In the end, the plug died so I tried to pull it out manually - it wasn't coming out without a mighty battle and hurt quite a bit when it was finally coming out. There is absolutely no way I'm 'passing' this of my own accord.

http://www.mitchum.co.uk is the stuff in question, but if you want me to get rid of it, I will (advertising).
rmcingle

Re: 'Glued' butt plug, a light idea

Post by rmcingle »

Why don't you strap that plug in so it can't come out?

I use a simple piece of rope when I want a plug to stay put. I take a length of rope, about 6' long. Fold it in half, wrap around my waist. Put the "ends" through the "loop" made at the halfway point. Pass the ends between my legs, passing one free end on one side of my cock & balls, the other on the other side. Make sure the two strands of rope are in my ass crack and over the flang of the butt plug. Then tie the ends to the rope going around my waist.

That plug ain't coming out!

R. Mc.