Emergency Release

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Keyless

Emergency Release

Post by Keyless »

How about this for an idea. If you had a bottle lock like this, https://www.amazon.com/Wine-Spirit-Bott ... B002DUYNVC, you could chain the emergency key to your safe around the neck then, using a separate chain, chain the bottle to a fixed point by the neck. If you needed to get out you would have to smash the bottle. If it were a bottle of good whiskey I would be very reluctant to break it. You could make an improvement with a small container like this.
Ring.jpg
Ring.jpg (2.55 KiB) Viewed 2354 times
The keys go in the tube and the ring goes round the neck of the bottle. You could put all the keys in there so you need not rely on the safe at all. You would not need to chain it up because you could not get at the keys at all. If you wanted to you could chain it to yourself, like a sort of ball and chain, which you have to carry around in a ruck sack or something. For a longer term lock up, you might be worried about trying all the combinations. If so, you might be able to make something like this. (I suggest stainless steel and brazed together.) The keys go in the tube at the top above the top of the bottle. Imagine spending a day in leg irons with a chain going up your back and into the ruck sack.
Bottle_holder.jpg
Bottle_holder.jpg (3.72 KiB) Viewed 2354 times
For safety I suggest - don't do this if you think you might be temped to recover the contents of the broken bottle. Also have a decent implement handy to smash the bottle, cover it with a cloth before you smash it and have some gloves to protect you from the broken glass.

Any more ideas along these lines?