Furthering SB

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
dirk214

Furthering SB

Post by dirk214 »

Hello everyone. I was wondering what you all would recomend for me to get to continue my SB. I currently only have a hitachi(with Male attachment) and some handcuffs. I would like to know what you all would think would be a good Investment for me. All ideas are welcome :). Thanks!
tiemeupalso

Re: Furthering SB

Post by tiemeupalso »

lots of chain and padlocks.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

A ball gag and a blindfold, possibly a hood.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Natale

Post by Natale »

I'll second that: gag, blindfold & possibly a hood. And since you only have handcuffs, something for your legs might be a good investment whether it's ankle cuffs or even just a belt or some rope.
Natale
dirk214

Post by dirk214 »

Thanks for your input! What about those suggested. I have rope for my ankels as welk as a blindfold and gag. So beyond that Andy Suggestion?
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

It would be difficult to recommend anything in particular because it all depends on what you like. If you like the feel of metal, handcuffs and chain. Some like the feel of leather and others the feel of rope on their skin. Other things to think about on your journey would be if you like to be tied to something, like a chair or some anchor point. For someone just starting out I'd suggest rope because its cheap and disposable. You can cut it up into short bits for wrist coils and such and you learn how to take care of it ( like keeping the ends from fraying). If you do use the handcuffs, keep two keys with them. I've had a key break off in a cuff and had to hacksaw the other cuff off it aint no fun to do that.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"