Tips for self-bondage on computer chair ?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
ZergolMakar

Tips for self-bondage on computer chair ?

Post by ZergolMakar »

Greetings !
I love being tied up and I also spend a lot of time in front of the computer for work and gaming.
I'd like to combine both of these occupations.
I tried to think of ways of tying myself as tightly, securely and strictly as possible, while still being able to access the entire length of my keyboard, but I'm not creative enough, that's why I'm asking for help here.
I own a standard desk chair with closed armrests, and a high back with a hole just behind my head, so it might have potential there.
I do not own bondage gear right now (threw it all away when I moved out, too stressed about having my stash discovered by the people who helped me move my belongings...), but I will get some more again soon. Feel free to recommend any piece of gear that you would have used (only thing I don't like is metal bindings, so no handcuffs, I'd much rather use rope or maybe leather cuffs)
I thank you for any recommendations, tips and tricks that you could provide me !
RedSissy

Re: Tips for self-bondage on computer chair ?

Post by RedSissy »

System with standard desk chair:
Set a rope parallel to the keyboard, create two manacles, made of a material you can cut, and link them to the rope so they can run along it and allow you to work.
Tie your feet together (attached to the desk chair) and your upper legs as well, insert two Stabilo markers - lined up - between the thighs, bound your torso to the backrest.
Keep two pairs of scissors next to you, more exciting if you are not able to see them (hidden between two books for example).
If you like being gagged too, use a gag that you can keep in your mouth for a long time like a cleave or cleave + OTM (not tight).
I hope I have been of some help to you.