locking butt plug

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

locking butt plug

Post by TNTBound »

i just ordered one of these to play with.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Huge-Metal-Plu ... 2749.l2649

i though, for the money, why not?

its weird though. in the description, it says 38mm, which equates to roughly 1.5". but then it also says its 1.8" minimum size, so i dont know. i guess i'll just have to do some stretching beforehand if its 1.8".

should be fun once its in though. i could lock it inside me and then lock it to the bed so its the only thing anchoring me to the bed till morning. :twisted:

i'll make sure to use a condom on it, since i dont want it "biting" my hemorrhoid.

BTW, i have my large njoy plug in me currently while typing this. :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
natq

Re: locking butt plug

Post by natq »

So far all those expanding plugs so far have had me worried about getting "bit" by them.
Even if covered by a condom.
Do tell us how it turns out.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

as soon as it gets here, i will be playing with it. i'll make sure to post how it goes.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
kilus31

Post by kilus31 »

I have such a plug
You have to get some matches to open  in ass.

I think that is better.
Attachments
I think that is better.
I think that is better.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

kilus31 wrote: You have to get some matches to open in ass.

??????? not quite sure im understanding this.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

TNTBound wrote:
kilus31 wrote: You have to get some matches to open in ass.
??????? not quite sure im understanding this.
I believe it has to do with the expression "setting a fire under someone's ass". :idea:

But I would be very careful when playing with open flame around there - the gases that come out can be extremely flammable.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

my new plug should be here on monday, along with a new stainless steel collar! :D

I cant wait to try them out!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

ok, got the buttplug in the mail along with some condoms and tried out the new toy. inserting the plug was no problem, no pinching with the condom on it. but when it came to opening it up while it was inside me, it didnt work too well. no matter what i tried, i couldnt get it to start opening up. i even tried resting the plunger on the wooden bed frame while i pushed down on the two side bars with my thumbs and it STILL wouldnt open. this was after i even put some silicone lube on the sliding mechanism too! i cant believe that there is so much pressure that it wont open...

anyone with one of them have any tips?

EDIT: i currently have a 1.65" (around 1.5" at the shaft) trainer plug in to stretch myself a bit to see if i can get the locking plug to work.
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

TNTBound wrote:ok, got the buttplug in the mail along with some condoms and tried out the new toy. inserting the plug was no problem, no pinching with the condom on it. but when it came to opening it up while it was inside me, it didnt work too well. no matter what i tried, i couldnt get it to start opening up. i even tried resting the plunger on the wooden bed frame while i pushed down on the two side bars with my thumbs and it STILL wouldnt open. this was after i even put some silicone lube on the sliding mechanism too! i cant believe that there is so much pressure that it wont open...

EDIT: i currently have a 1.65" (around 1.5" at the shaft) trainer plug in to stretch myself a bit to see if i can get the locking plug to work.
I have heard some people say they had to take the o-ring off to get it to open right, I am not sure about that just something I recall seeing about them.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

thatthat21 wrote:
TNTBound wrote:ok, got the buttplug in the mail along with some condoms and tried out the new toy. inserting the plug was no problem, no pinching with the condom on it. but when it came to opening it up while it was inside me, it didnt work too well. no matter what i tried, i couldnt get it to start opening up. i even tried resting the plunger on the wooden bed frame while i pushed down on the two side bars with my thumbs and it STILL wouldnt open. this was after i even put some silicone lube on the sliding mechanism too! i cant believe that there is so much pressure that it wont open...

I have heard some people say they had to take the o-ring off to get it to open right, I am not sure about that just something I recall seeing about them.

i had the o ring off, but i had a condom over it. i even tried once without the condom to see if that was the problem, but it still wouldn't open (i really don't recommend that, since i felt a couple sharp edges on it as it was going in and then coming out, and then the cleaning issue).
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

TNTBound wrote:
thatthat21 wrote:

i had the o ring off, but i had a condom over it. i even tried once without the condom to see if that was the problem, but it still wouldn't open (i really don't recommend that, since i felt a couple sharp edges on it as it was going in and then coming out, and then the cleaning issue).

Good to know. Thank you for all the info so far on this. I have looked at them for some time and really wanted to try one, but was worried how well they worked.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i think if you got the style that has threads to expand the plug, it should work pretty good. but as it is with this one, i cant open it inside myself. i might try a set of channel lock pliers to see if i can get it to open with them.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

TNTBound wrote:........ i might try a set of channel lock pliers to see if i can get it to open with them.
:shock:
Do be careful, James!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Natashahousewife

Post by Natashahousewife »

Any follow up? Keen on one myself.