Looking for programmable tens unit to use with self bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Tall Lisa

Looking for programmable tens unit to use with self bondage

Post by Tall Lisa »

Does anyone know of a tens unit one get buy that is programmable? Looking for something one could problem for so many minutes with the power setting changing without the user touching it other then to start it. Just a matter of attaching it to their self, hitting the start button, tieing yourself up and after so many minutes the program would start. All the while you can just lay there and take it until the program runs it course or you can untie yourself.
ruru67

Re: Looking for programmable tens unit to use with self bond

Post by ruru67 »

Tall Lisa wrote:Does anyone know of a tens unit one get buy that is programmable? Looking for something one could problem for so many minutes with the power setting changing without the user touching it other then to start it. Just a matter of attaching it to their self, hitting the start button, tieing yourself up and after so many minutes the program would start. All the while you can just lay there and take it until the program runs it course or you can untie yourself.
I modified a basic TENS unit (Google "TENS 3000") with a couple of 2.5mm jacks between the electronics and the output sockets. These I had wired to a relay board attached to the parallel port of my computer. The only control was off and on (each channel on a separate relay), but it was still good for some fun SB scenes.

You'd set the TENS unit going, adjust for the power you wanted, then plug in the jack to the relay (the jacks just pass the output through if there's nothing plugged in). Random delays, patterned zaps, whatever. The two channels allowed for a "pleasure" and "pain" zap. There's no intensity control, just on/off. Note that you do have to interrupt the output (and leave the unit running for the duration of the scene) if you want any kind of control, as controlling the power input has a delayed ramp-up/down effect on the output. If you just want a time delay, you can just switch the power input, but that's not as much fun.

I also wired up a remote, powered from the TENS unit's battery (via a third 2.5mm jack) which could effectively do the same thing wirelessly, with a simple web app accessed from a computer or my phone. With a partner, you got two channels of control - tie them up, blindfold them, and have them walk around signalling left and right with the two channels. Fun.
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

The Erostek 312B is exactly what you need. It has a range of programmes which vary in speed and intensity, and the best part, you can connect it to a computer and have your music library effectively tell it what to do. I have tried other units, but this one is head and shoulders above all of them. It is expensive, but worth it. You can also download audio files which have been designed specifically for electro stim, some of which have little periods of respite to give you a break. and then start again when you're not expecting it. It's brilliant
mymy42

Post by mymy42 »

Another option is the E-stim systems 2B. It is less expensive, at least in Europe and let do many things.