male forced orgasms

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

male forced orgasms

Post by TNTBound »

i have been wanting to be forced to have orgasms while i was tied up and i think i finally have a way to do that now.

i bought these two little devils,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLT-Xtreme-Tur ... 2749.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zinger-Vibratin ... 2749.l2649

its a tight fit getting the colt vibrator into the tiny pocket of the penis cage, a little talc powder helps to slide it in. then just strap it on and go for a ride!

i have not tried it while tied up because im afraid of the amount of noise i would make, since after the first orgasm its almost like....... well, you'd just have to try it! :twisted:

i know im not supposed to use that t word :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
epicbeard

Re: male forced orgasms

Post by epicbeard »

I use e-stim products, I resonantly use the electro pebble. It gives me amazing hard hitting orgasms, its also a bit painful....
antelope113

Post by antelope113 »

The Venus 2000 is another good way. It could milk you thru a few orgasms by the time you get free.
Didakonut

Post by Didakonut »

Thanks for the link. I'm looking for it. I want to use it.
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

https://www.uberkinky.co.uk/electrastim ... 83979.html

I think I'll be ordering a large one of these. With a pair of silicone rings and a two channel box, that would have options for using the plug on one channel and rings on the second channel. Or have both channels using the plug as negative electrode and the rings as the positive.

Now I just need for the visitors to go home so I can order it without risk of dubious deliveries arriving :facepalm:
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

ElectraStim Silicone Noir Rocker Butt Plug SizeLg
Mystim Rodeo Robin
Rimba Electro Stimulating Gel

Looking forward to delivery on Friday :gag:
epicbeard

Post by epicbeard »

Are you satisfied with ElectraStim?
Stretched out wrote:ElectraStim Silicone Noir Rocker Butt Plug SizeLg
Mystim Rodeo Robin
Rimba Electro Stimulating Gel

Looking forward to delivery on Friday :gag:
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

I just picked up a authentic Hitachi wand from the 80s. If you want to cum hard in bondage then accept no substitutes. This thing will melt your face off. When in bondage this thing body slams me into orgasm then makes me wish I didn't because my sex is super sensitive afterwards and the Hitachi still hammering away and I can't escape it. Eventually it passes and starts bringing down the path of another orgasm. I also enjoy putting it on my plug timer that does a timing cycle in secs. 8 secs on 13 secs off and repeat. Orgasm denial is absolutely maddening after 30 mins of being tied up.
I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
Markjones

Post by Markjones »

Coraline wrote:I also enjoy putting it on my plug timer that does a timing cycle in secs. 8 secs on 13 secs off and repeat. Orgasm denial is absolutely maddening after 30 mins of being tied up.
Where did you get your timer from? I have one but can only get it down to fifteen minute intervals. Effective but not maddening in the way you describe. Would love to have a short cycle timer to use whilst tied up.
Tiedup82

Post by Tiedup82 »

The HiSmith with male adapter piece works like a champ. Very difficult to go long after but that's what makes it fun.