Urine ice lolly [tested successfully]

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SlaveGirl

Urine ice lolly [tested successfully]

Post by SlaveGirl »

There is this one topic "piss drinking help" that got me curious:
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =7&t=10974
Today my k-safe arrived and gave me the opportunity to test an idea of mine.

TLDR:
Lock a piece of frozen urine with a very short leash to your bed, together with yourself (on a very short leash). There are no other objects present to soak up the urine safely. You are forced you to lick up the urine before it drips and ruins your things.

LONG VERSION:

1.) Create the urine ice-lolly:
You use an ice-lolly mold filled with urine to create a naste ice-lolly. I put a piece of string into an ice-cube-tray as a first test, but a bigger ice-lolly mold will create bigger icicles. Important is that you attach a short string to it with a small loop.

2.) Prepare the location:
I used my bed, but you could also use your sofa or a living room with a big carpet. The only important things are that you don't want any urine to drop down and make a mess, and that you have a sturdy anchor point.
Any object should be removed from around your bed, like paper towels, clothes, etc.

3.) Set up the trap:
You need 2 or 3 padlocks, a locking collar, a short leash, a short piece of rope, a plastic lid from a kitchen tin, one k-safe.

4.) Locking it up:
4.1) I stripped naked and put all clothes away safely.
4.2) I put the keys to the padlocks in the k-safe, set it to 20 minutes and locked it, next to my bed.
4.3) Then I took the ice-lolly out of the freezer, put it on the kitchen tin lid, and locked it with a very short (~20 cm long) rope to the top of my bed.
4.4) I locked my collar, and locked the short leash (~40 cm) to the bed, to the same position as the ice-lolly string. I then threw the lid away.

5.) What should happen?
You don't want the urine to melt and drip on your bed (couch, carpet) to make a mess. The frozen urine will melt, and you have no other way of capturing the urine. Even if it isn't soaked by your bed (couch, carpet, ...) it will splash and create a nasty smell.
The only thing to do is to lick it like ice-cream.

6.) What happened on my trial run? Improvenments for next test?
6.1) Success?
It was a huge success. I had to lick up all my urine. I usually am a BIG cheater, but this time there was nothing I could do.
6.2) Time:
It was quite remarkable how fast and eagerly I licked. I was finished after around 5 minutes and had another 15 minutes to relax on my bed.
I'll use a bigger ice-lolly next time, 10 cl should be better (than the ~2 cl I used).
6.3) Urine freezes funnily:
The pure water ice crystallizes on the top, and the urine freezes as a concentrated layer at the bottom of your mold. In my case, I licked the highly concentrated urine first, and a lot of pure water later. This is not what I had planned. Next time, I'll fill the mold up in small steps so that the urine concentration is somewhat uniform.
Also, I'll drink less water when collecting urine... a nice dark golden color of the urine stream should be best. When you lick it, you add a lot of saliva, and you don't want to finish too eagerly like I did. You could also mix in some semen or other nasty stuff you ususally don't want to swallow.
6.4) Was it fun?
Hell yes it was!

Thanks for reading. Any comments, questions or advise is welcome.
I'd be happy if anyone tried it themselves.
5t3v3

Re: Urine ice lolly [tested successfully]

Post by 5t3v3 »

This is a fantastic idea and should be right back up at the top of the page. It would be something to keep you VERY entertained while bound. This is something I've been looking for because simply being tied up with nothing to do ruins my sessions most of the time... I get bored. Thanks for the great idea!!
asphyxiabear

Re: Urine ice lolly [tested successfully]

Post by asphyxiabear »

Such a great idea, yesterday after drinking a shit ton of my own piss during my session (see my post for more info) I made a few lollies too just for fun. I took my vitamins and drank 0,5 litre of energy drink before the making, so the liquid was very concentrated as well from all the sugar and vitamins. I put the lolly above my wife's side of the bed (if you know here you know this is the safest place to put it so I'll eat\lick it all). As usual with everything I managed to make the lolly a little bit too big with the 6 decilitre container, but licked it like there is no tomorrow. Thanks for the great idea and have fun all! :twisted: