Underclothes Hidden Bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
NoToys

Underclothes Hidden Bondage

Post by NoToys »

I’m thinking of trying to wear a karada under my clothes sometime soon, and I have a feel questions about the experience of having hidden bondage in public. Do you think anyone knew, or noticed something was up? How would you rate it? Any major stories you can tell? Would you recommend it? Did you have anything else, such as a vibrator somewhere?
cbshackle

Re: Underclothes Hidden Bondage

Post by cbshackle »

One day my wife put me in a Karada harness under my clothes. It was in the winter time so I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt top. No one could really tell except my wife, but bending it certain ways did show something if you looked really hard but most people are not paying attention. For fun she tied it in the small of my back and created a handle she could easily grab. I'm a transgender woman, but still have my original equipment (at least for another 5 weeks when I have my GCS.) Anyway when no one was watching she would grab that handle and yank me back easily despite her being 5'3" and me 6'5" and I weigh 70 lbs more than she does. This created all kinds of interesting feelings as you can imagine.

We went to the mall and we were going to get on the elevator. In this 5 story mall the elevators are mostly glass and when the elevator car started approaching our floor and it didn't look like anyone was in it. As the door starts to open she tells me to go first and then out of nowhere is this very short Asian woman is right there that my wife can't see because I'm in front of her. At that moment, but wife pulls me back and lifts me off my feet and back. The look on the Asian woman's face was priceless and she quickly walked away not knowing or understanding how I broke the laws of physics.

My wife and I got a good laugh from that one.
:gag: Just a geeky and kinky girl :gag:
KinkInSpace

Re: Underclothes Hidden Bondage

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've worn a karada on a few occasions in public. No one but you will know.

I was wearing them in summer but with enough clothes on so you can't really see the bondage.

One note, if the karada is too tight, it may start cutting in your flesh at the bottom. It did that with me and after a long walk, it was painful and I had a few scrape wounds that required a few days to heal.

I now know that if I add more rope there or thicker ropes, it will less likely start cutting in my flesh there. Also, really tight feels really good, and makes things really complicated when walking, so you really don't want to do that. Really! ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.