Has anybody actually had to go to a locksmith?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Geddy71

Re: Has anybody actually had to go to a locksmith?

Post by Geddy71 »

In an incredible stroke of luck, a female friend of my sister's worked as a juvenile corrections officer and was available one Saturday to rescue me with a handcuff key after I dropped the key down a cold air return. Unfortunately the way in which I was restrained prevented me from changing out of what I was...wearing...or speaking for that matter. Thank goodness for texting. She has faithfully kept the secret for 23 years bless her heart.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Geddy71 wrote:Unfortunately the way in which I was restrained prevented me from changing out of what I was...wearing...or speaking for that matter. Thank goodness for texting. She has faithfully kept the secret for 23 years bless her heart.
And.... are you now going to share that secret withus :?: :wink:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I once had to go to a Home Depot, where I used the chain cutter to cut off my handcuffs. I was in a hotel. The perfect place for Self-Bondage. I was wearing black tights, a black leotard, a pink sweater, and a black miniskirt. I had secured myself with my ankles spread and my hands cuffed above me. I broke the key off in cuffs. I managed to get the cuffs loose from the tie down that I had run under the mattress connecting to my ankle. I undid my ankles. Took off the skirt and pulled on a pair of pants. I put a windbreaker over my shoulders and walked to the nearby Home Depot. I was going to buy bolt cutters but found the chain cutter in the aisle.
Giles English

Post by Giles English »

CD Tammy wrote:I once had to go to a Home Depot, where I used the chain cutter to cut off my handcuffs. I was in a hotel. The perfect place for Self-Bondage. I was wearing black tights, a black leotard, a pink sweater, and a black miniskirt. I had secured myself with my ankles spread and my hands cuffed above me. I broke the key off in cuffs. I managed to get the cuffs loose from the tie down that I had run under the mattress connecting to my ankle. I undid my ankles. Took off the skirt and pulled on a pair of pants. I put a windbreaker over my shoulders and walked to the nearby Home Depot. I was going to buy bolt cutters but found the chain cutter in the aisle.
That's just epic!