Where can we buy catsuits like the ones used bondagecafe?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kppride

Where can we buy catsuits like the ones used bondagecafe?

Post by kppride »

Does anyone know a website to buy catsuits like the ones used on bondagecafe.com or similar bondage comercial sites?

Please let me know...
Last edited by qwerty212 on 15 Aug 2017, 15:43, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: I have edited it to prevent that the message focus in just one particular bondage comercial website. I'll be monitoring this thread to prevent any kind of spam.
smelt

Re: Catsuits in bondagecafe.com

Post by smelt »

A quick image search looks like you are talking about mesh material catsuits? If so, Winter Fetish has some very nice stuff. We don't have any of their mesh goodies yet, but DO have a few of their spandex and darlex items, all are super high quality. I have been using Spandexwear.com lately, the owner does custom work, where Winter Fetish no longer does. And she does a very nice job. Or to go the cheaper route, Ebay seems to have 20 new Chinese sellers a day, listing stuff like that. Just be careful buying from them, you will most likely get a piece of junk. Black Milk sells some really nice looking suits as well.... If I knew exactly what you were looking for, I could be of more help. I spend a lot of time looking around online...
ponylady

Re: Where can we buy catsuits like the ones used bondagecafe

Post by ponylady »

Why don't you just sent jim weathers an email/tweet & ask ?

These guys & gals tend to answer questions about equipment.
[
Wilsd

Re: Where can we buy catsuits like the ones used bondagecafe

Post by Wilsd »

Winter fettish do the ones for gord and i think some on BC but my go to for catsuits is fets-fash, superb quality.