Looking for good videos to watch during SB

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Spiba

Looking for good videos to watch during SB

Post by Spiba »

Hello everybody, first post here!

TL;DR: I'm looking for good FemDom POV clips where I am told that I'm completely helpless and that this really hot woman is going to tease me relentlessly for a good while and there's nothing I can do about it.

If you want to read my wall of text to better understand what I'm looking for here it is:

So I just recently discovered SB and already did a few sessions with stuff I had around the house. I really liked the feeling of being bound but after a while I just get bored since restraints alone aren't that exciting for me and at this point I'm only feeling pain and cramps, so I decided to put some videos up to tease me while I'm completely incapacitated of reaching my throbbing cock.

I've experimented with all sorts of videos and even some hypnosis audio files and came to the conclusion that the best ones are definitely FemDom videos (for obvious reasons). My problem now is finding the right videos for me since I'm more on the light-side of BDSM, I really like the aspect of restraint and domination from it but hate the humiliation/pain part, I usually like to watch bound babes getting edged and/or forced to cum over and over begging for a break or even taking a good pounding when they're helpless.

When it comes to FemDom I keep the same traits but it seems that the majority of male subs are a bit too extreme for my liking and I'm having a really hard time to find good content that doesn't degrade men to this useless pile of shit with a 5cm dick most seem to find appealing. I also find videos with no kind of nudity a little boring, I have to see at least some nipples to stay interested (unless the girl is extremely fucking hot like kerri king and even them I would prefer that they show something).

So now to the point: I'm looking for good clips to compose a playlist of +2h to play and tease me while I'm in selfbondage. I found that clips from Madam Violet were quite perfect for me since she has clips that are topless and have a light FemDom style (I also really like her hypnosis style), but I've watched a lot of her clips and now am searching for something new to avoid boredom. I've also watched a lot of alexandra snow but since she doesn't do topless I still prefer violet.

What I'm looking for?
  • The more exposed parts the better, specially if it's a strip-tease (I really like latex/leather stuff when it doesn't cover the good bits)
  • POV as in the dom/dommes are alone talking to the camera not with a sub right there (bonus points if the girl mentions bondage and/or cock and balls bondage in it)
  • Good production quality (Emily astrom, for example, would be one of my favourites dommes if it wasn't for her awful acting and pauses in videos)
  • Teasing videos (since I'm going to be bound I would prefer videos where the dom teases you without reference to you jerking off but this is really minor)
  • Good dirty talkers (since their voices and bodies are the only thing going to stimulate me, also really minor)
*I'm fine with anal play but only have an aneros so it's kinda hard to fuck myself with it (specially when bound) so it kind of takes away from the scene if the girl is talking about fucking my ass when I'm clearly not getting fucked, I also have an inflatable plug coming in the mail but I imagine it also isn't very good for using as a fuck toy (might be completely wrong, you guys tell me! :lol: )

What I really don't like:
  • humiliation (specially small penis, that takes me out of the zone like nothing else)
  • BBW (I'm fine with curvy women like zenova and alexandra snow)
  • ballbusting
  • Scat (no problem with non-nasty enemas)
  • CEI
  • cuckold
  • Forced bi/sissyfication
  • Incest
  • Feet worship (I'm fine with a little bit of stuff like "look at my hot legs/boots" as long it's not the main theme of the video)
I know this post was quite long but I felt like this was the only way to precisely tell you guys what I'm searching for, and I've been searching for a little while now with very few matches, feel free to send me anything you think could interest me even if doesn't fully fits in what I said as I might find it exciting even with something I dislike.