What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by TNTBound »

looks like you had some fun there JIMDINI!

my latest selfbondage fun was being spreadeagle on my bed for 4 hours this morning from 2am to 6 with my leather cuffs and chains. i think i fell asleep for a couple minutes, but not sure. after about 2.5 hours, i wanted out, but no amount of struggling was going to free me. even pulling with all my strength didnt budge the leather cuffs! definitely made for a nice helpless feeling! :)
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
gogglestars2

Post by gogglestars2 »

This one was pretty simple.

Just locked myself into my chastity cage until after I took the compost out. Chore encouragement.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Just spent part of the afternoon ball gagged in a rope hogtie. took me over an hour to get to my release, in the current heat this was quite an ordeal and sweat was pouring off me by the time I managed to get loose. :D

Rope SB Hogtie 1988.jpg
This is an old Photo c1990, I am feeling my age, it was a lot easier to escape when I was younger :!:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I got into pet rescue years ago so I don't have the time for any lengthy kinky sessions. I would like to spend all day as a girl but the dogs have to go out. No, walking the dogs dressed is no longer an option. twenty years ago there was no traffic and I used to get dressed up and walk them before daylight.

After getting everyone fed, and taken out, I get dressed and put on a collar, leg irons with a shorten chain, and handcuffs for a few minutes and stare in the mirror and wonder how things would be if I was kept this way. Cuffs come off and it is breakfast time. Afterwards I retire to the bedroom where I read and meditate while the leg irons are chained to the bed.

Last year I started wearing diapers all the time in the Winter and it can be fun. I have to write a thread on it. I am not turned on by it as a fetish, but it could be fun if I was kept as a little girl.
dante33

Post by dante33 »

I recently had a few days to myself, but I had to work as well.

I really like the idea of being shackled for long stretches of time, mixed with more restrictive ties. So I challenged myself; I had to be chained/shackled every second I was home. My wife left home late afternoon on day 1, and with work the next day as the only exception, I spent every minute in chains until she came home two days later.

As some on here might know, I dont use rope but handcuffs and fairly heavy shackles. It was a great feeling - though when I orgasm, I lose all desire to be tied up. Not wanting that to 'ruin my challenge', I wasn't allowed to masturbate unless the shackles were on a timer. So I'd climax and not be able to take the chains off. By the time the timer was up, I was enjoying it again. (I lock the keys in a small chest locked with a combination lock. I take a picture of the lock with my phone (not seeing the combo myself) and 'locks' the picture with the app PhotoLock).

On sunday, the wife leaves for a week - and I'm going to try the same challenge - always in shackles when I'm home. And since I'm off work, it could be a lot. Sleeping in shackles is still hard for me, though
sweh

Post by sweh »

My Lady is away for a long weekend and left me in chastity (she took the key).

Based on discussions else-fora about the Master "directional" lock, and having just heard about ChastiKey I thought I'd do a little daytime bondage.

Corset (wow, I've put on weight recently, so it's tight) with a leather belt over it, and the belt locked on with the directional lock. The combination for this was generated by ChastiKey (6 moves; treating "1", "5", "9" as up, "2", "6", "0" as right...) with a variable session 1-6 hours. Under the control of a "mean" bot... so it might be longer.

On top of that I put on an old PVC skirt and locked the zip to the back of the belt with a combo lock (I can't see the combo, so it'll be hard to take off). Added a PVC top and a rubber collar.

I can take the top and collar off, but not the corset nor the skirt.
bondage.jpg

EDIT TO ADD: And I got freedom at around 6:30, so around 4.5hrs this way.
Last edited by bound_jenny on 07 Jul 2018, 01:12, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed photo violating forum rules regarding genitalia
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

A real nice way to spend a long weekend.
Rader
sweh

Post by sweh »

Today I woke up early so took a 4 mile walk wearing a T-shirt and a kilt... commando style. I worn the kilt before, but never commando. Good thing I'm caged because it was quite a turn-on.

When I got home I used the ChastiKey software and directional padlock to lock the corset back on.

It's been 10 hours, so far, and there's a chance I'm gonna have to sleep like this. There's 18 red cards (15mins each) and two doubles...

EDIT TO ADD: I kept extending the session and playing additional games, so in total I was locked in the corset for around 29 hours. I'm a little smelly, now.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Today i slept and woke up with these locked on
mittens.jpg
They aren't very thick but the inside is a second silky smooth fabric layer. The wrist shackles aren't attached to mittens in any way, but they have a good grip and they are so tight, that i can't remove them. Just that i can bend them enough with my hands so i can grab a key and unlock them. I suppose i did that once with a hood on. It is very difficult to feel the key in the first place though. Now the nights are dark and i can do things like drop key in random place in the carpet, then try to find it. It's just hard to make the scenario more difficult because i can always reach some light switch. But i wonder if i were to use latex socks that have spikes in them... I've cut some holes on the top side so they aren't too tight, i mean they should be at least a bit tolerable when laying down. Extended use will start to dig in but they never cut skin yet.

Other new toy i've been trying a little is a neck corset. It goes from below the neck up to cover the mouth, and 3 lockable buckles at the back. Well, not exactly cover the mouth because it leaves a 1-2cm gap, and is easy to breath with. It's not boned but i suppose it at least keeps a gag in place and maybe even without one prevent use of mouth. It is more comfortable than most collars and you don't have to make the neck so tight you fear it's gonna choke.

Also tried a "mouth trainer" (look up google images). You can really wear that for long times and it starts building up saliva at the insides. It feels nice (frustrating in a kinky way) and you can put a ball gag over it, though it can block the airway more than just gag. Just that it's not completely round so it should leave breathing gaps. The trainer alone in mouth can be pushed out by just a little work with your jaw and tongue. Also a little to my surprise it is placed in front of teeth; you don't bite it. And obviously the thing looks rediculous, you would feel very embarrassed if anyone saw you :P (To reiterate, if you can push your regular ball gag out of your mouth, add this device and you won't.)

Oh, if you have any suggestions on how to harden the surface of those mittens i'm all up for ideas? I've been trying soap washing and drying, or keeping them in water for a day and then drying... but they're not helping.
Last edited by Jadit on 19 Aug 2018, 20:34, edited 1 time in total.
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

Jadit wrote:Today i slept and woke up with these locked on
mittens.jpg
Oh, if you have any suggestions on how to harden the surface of those mittens i'm all up for ideas? I've been trying soap washing and drying, or keeping them in water for a day and then drying... but they're not helping.
If you just want to make it harder to use your fingers, wear socks on your hands then lock these mittens on.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Yesterday most of the afternoon in bondage.

I wanted to be able to move around but unable to free myself, so I settled on my waist harness and a ball gag. I set up an ice release to drop my extended key and placed the spare outside where I would be in plain sight if I had to use it!
I stripped off and put on a skimpy pair of leather briefs. Then I put on my waist harness tightening all the straps as tightly as I could and locking all the buckles. Then locking on the ball gag , I checked my mobile phone was reachable with my hands at my hips, took a deep breath and locked my wrists in the attached handcuffs. :gag: I revelled in my bondage grabbed the remote for my camera and took some shots of me bound. I belatedly decided to go to my front door and checked to see if I could reach the handle if I needed to get out in a hurry, with relief I found I could. Then I started to wander around the house to see what I could and couldn't reach. This got boring after a while, I knew that the ice would take at least an hour and a half to melt so I decided to sit down and watch some TV. This proved interesting, as I sat the crotch straps of the harness tightened and pulled uncomfortably into the crack of my bum (Butt plug next time? :wink: ). But I persevered and watched an episode of NCIS.
When this finished I went to where I expected my release key to have dropped, but there was still plenty of ice remaining, so I made my way back to watch some more TV. I was getting increasingly sore and frustrated and beginning to think I would have to endure the embarrassment of going for my back up key when the ice finally released my primary key . I had seriously misjudged the amount of ice and spent over three and a half hours locked in my tight waist harness with the attached handcuffs holding my hands uselessly but very firmly above my hips. :facepalm:

A frustrating but ultimately enjoyable session. :)
Attachments
Friday Waistharness and ballgagged 1.jpg
Friday Waistharness and ballgagged 1.jpg (24.32 KiB) Viewed 5837 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Repeated this session this morning, but managed to tighten the waist belt one hole tighter either side :) . I also added ankle cuffs restricting me to a two inch hobble. I planned on a short session so just left the two extended keys dangling within reach in the lounge. I locked myself up at 8.15 planning on releasing after 15 minutes. Because it was only going to be a short session I used my 50mm silicone ball gag tightened up to the last hole and padlocked. :gag:

Tightening the harness and adding the ankle restraints proved to be a mistake. :shock: When I came to free myself I found I could barely get the key in the keyhole of my right cuff and it kept falling out before I could turn it! After about 15 minutes of frustration I decided to look around some help, With my hands pinned at my waist I couldn't reach my landline handset and the gag stopped me using my mouth to pick it up! I went back to trying to get the key into the cuff with the same frustrating result, by 9.45 I was sweating and exhausted. :!: I sat down to consider my options. Because it was raining this morning there was no sign of any neighbours out side, which meant if I accepted the embarrassment of looking for help I would need to leave my house and ring doorbells :oops: . I decided I had better check the door was unlocked anyway so I hopped there and opened the door and looked around, still no signs of life, perhaps I should go outside embarrassment or not. This brought my hobbled ankles to my attention, I needed to go down steps to leave my front door, holding the door jamb with my left hand I edge my feet to the top step edge and tried to lower a foot down but could not reach the lower step. This meant I would have to hop down and forward at the same time and as I could not use my hands for balance I decide against trying. :roll:

Back indoors I once again tried to free myself. After many attempts I did manage to get the key in the lock but as I adjusted my grip it fell out again. :? What next? I looked around for my mobile and spotted it on my dining table, but couldn't reach it with my hands. However I managed to scoot it closer with my nose and then I could reach it to text my friend for help. :idea: Unfortunately being Sunday he was not monitoring his phone and I waited twenty or so minutes without getting a reply. I considered trying to phone EMS but I know this gag makes me totally incoherent, I can make noise but not comprehensible words. :facepalm: So back to the only game in town, try to get a key in the lock. Finally at 11.15 I managed to get the key to stay in long enough for me to turn it and free my wrist! :D

A much longer than planned session, stiff shoulders aching jaw and sore wrists, but 'it isn't real bondage unless you want out.' :wink: Looking back I realise I let my enthusiasm get ahead of my common sense. Because the cuffs are attached permanently to the harness front straps by tightening the harness I had moved my wrists further back over my hips making manipulating the extended key much more difficult. :evil: The further back your arms are the less wrist, elbow and shoulder movement you have!
sweh

Post by sweh »

Currently wearing a corset done as tight as possible (I'm currently 6kg over the weight I want to be, so it's a snug fit).

Around the waist is a leather bondage bolt that has been locked closed with 2 combination locks. These combinations are controlled by chastilock (I generated an 8 digit and split it for the two locks).

So far so tame.

The "interesting" part is I told Chastilock to generate random locks. One of these currently has 4 hours on it and 3 doubles... so I could be locked in this for quite a while. Hopefully one of the shorter locks will have the correct combination!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Saturday, I was tying out some older 'toys for size as I have lost a bit of weight collars, belts cuffs etc. from out of my storage case. I tried on various gags to see if they would go tighter than before and then leaving a large ball gag strapped on rummaged to the bottom of the case. I found my plastic canque and a pair of Hamburg lock Irish 8s under a canvas straitjacket at the bottom of my storage case. Leaving the straitjacket to one side to try last, I tried the canque for size and found the collar was now comfortable fit and my wrists were still securely held, I didn't attempt to lock it as I was home alone. I had put the Irish 8s away because I couldn't get my wrists in parallel behind my back, but as I had lost some weight I thought I would try to get my wrists in the loops, I was sat on a hard back chair so I balanced them between my back and the chair back while I tried to see if I could get my wrists in the loops. I was delighted to find I could once again reach that far back and had my wrists resting in the loops in the unlocked cuffs. Just then my text alert went off making me start and there was an ominous click as I jerked upright pushing the cuffs between my back and the chair.

So there I am gagged and with my wrists cuffed behind me, because I was only trying things for size I had left the keys in the case. So I spent 10 minutes awkwardly rummaging with my hands behind my back for keys. Once I had these in my hands I got to my feet and went to the mirror to examine my bonds. I was in trouble instead of having the keyhole near my hands, where I might have managed the key into the lock, it was by my little fingers where I had no hope of freeing myself! So I knew I needed to summon help. As it was the text alert that had got me into this situation I decided to see what the text was. Positioning the phone so I could use my nose to operate the touch screen I opened the text messenger and to my relief it was my friend who acts as my backup texting me. This meant I just needed to type out a message explaning my predicament and hit reply. Once I had sent the message I just sat back and enjoyed my unexpected captivity while waiting for my friend to arrive.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

@JIMDINI, can you read the first post again? You are posting posts that are too long for what I'd like this topic to be about, which basically means that I have to skip them. Would be more awesome if you can shorthen them down a bit, or if you really need that much text, post them in True Stories. :)

Thanks.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.