What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
sweh

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by sweh »

Variation on the previous session, but deliberately set up so the corset will be locked on overnight and with a CB6000S locked on...

The CB6000S is using an hourly lock, currently with 19 reds and 3 doubles.

The corset is using a 15min lock, currently with 28 reds.

It's currently 9:20pm local time.
sweh

Post by sweh »

sweh wrote:Variation on the previous session, but deliberately set up so the corset will be locked on overnight and with a CB6000S locked on...

The CB6000S is using an hourly lock, currently with 19 reds and 3 doubles.

The corset is using a 15min lock, currently with 28 reds.

It's currently 9:20pm local time.
In the end, the CB was locked on for 20 hours; the corset for 25 hours... that required many resets; I seem to hit the green card a lot more than probability would allow!

I've been noticing communication problems or bugs with chastikey (eg a session held by a bot shows as self-locked, so you can pick to add doubles/resets, but a refresh shows the bot holding the session). It still seems to _work_ but not as expected.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Spent two hours strapped in my SJ watching TV. Took me a twenty minute struggle to get out!
Attachments
canvas SJ_InPixio.png
canvas SJ_InPixio.png (29.79 KiB) Viewed 5935 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
sweh

Post by sweh »

I have some lightweight velcro cuffs (I think they're sportsheet branded; not sure). I don't normally use them, but last night I put them on to sleep and, since I was working from home, I kept them on all day.

And I put on clover nipple clamps, connected by a chain.

And I connected the cuffs to the chain. So every move of my arms caused the clamps to be pulled.

It's "interesting" how many automatic arm movements you make, even when you're trying consciously to stop it!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Locked in waistharness, ankle cuffs and hood with ears plugged.. Fist mitts locked on and then held by the attached cuffs above each hip. Totally helpless unable to see hear or get free without help. Bliss.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Escapologist Jimdini 23b.jpg
Just finished a short session, as you can see.
Attachments
Escapologist Jimdini 23d.jpg
Escapologist Jimdini 23c.jpg
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Spent the afternoon manacled . Dropped the allen key in a locked tin money box and had to wait for the ice release for the escape key.
Attachments
Bridle and Manacles 2 - Copy.jpg
Bridle and Manacles 1 - Copy.jpg
dante33

Post by dante33 »

I had a few hours to myself the other night, so I did a few quick ties (didnt risk any timed release mechanisms).

First, I hogtied myself by shackling my ankles (heavy, 5 cm wide shackles) and running a chain from them to a broad, heavy metal collar. I put shackles on my wrist and chained them to the ankle shackles as well (using carabiners - that way I was sure I could detach them again). I also wore a large ballgag. Because I didn't use a timer, I got bored after about 10 minutes and got out (still a great tie).

It was dark outside, so I turned the light off in the livingroom and attached a chain to the wall and ran it to a pair of handcuffs, that I put on behind my back - again using carabiners. The chain was so that my arms was pulled up if I moved away from the wall. I was still wearing the collar, ballgag and ankle shackles from the hogtie. I could look out the window on the street.

Lastly, I wanted to try something new. I took a black pillowcover (easy to breathe through), put it over my head (after putting on a different ballgag) and closed a broad leather collar around my neck, holding the pillowcover tightly in place. I then shackled my hands behind a pillar while sitting down. I also wore standard ankle cuffs. Pretty nice with the pillowcover, and with the collar also attached to the pillar, I could hardly move.

The next hour or so I just wore long chain handcuffs and ankle cuffs while around the house.

A fun little evening, cant wait till I get more time again (will probably be a couple of months...)
sweh

Post by sweh »

Currently doing a variation of a previous scene. Corset locked on since 9am (it's now 5pm) with the key controlled by chastikey. Earlier also had a steel collar locked on, but that session finished. And, of course, in chastity.

But the problem is the key for the corset belt is currently at 80 reds (15 minute interval) with 2 doubles, 2 freeze outstanding... and non-commulative. I have to hope that either I get lucky or the bot takes pity on me and frees me 'cos otherwise I'll be locked for another 24 hours, but I need to go to work tomorrow! This could be a problem...
sweh

Post by sweh »

sweh wrote:But the problem is the key for the corset belt is currently at 80 reds (15 minute interval) with 2 doubles, 2 freeze outstanding... and non-commulative. I have to hope that either I get lucky or the bot takes pity on me and frees me 'cos otherwise I'll be locked for another 24 hours, but I need to go to work tomorrow! This could be a problem...
And I have to consider this a failed session. At 9pm (12 hours in) I decided to make use of the emergency released and used the bolt cutters to cut open the combination lock, so I could get to the belt keys. I needed a shower before work, but with the temperatures around -10C (14F) I didn't want to commute with wet hair, so I needed to shower in the evening.

Oh well :-(

(The bot eventually updated and unlocked the session around 2am).
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Started yesterday trying to sleep all night in a chastity cage, had the keys all locked away in my K-safe until 11 AM this morning. At about 3 am I woke up with a raging erection that just wouldn't subside completely. It sometimes improved to the point where it was just uncomfortable, but just when I'd dose off it'd get painful again. Decided to just pick the lock open and be done with it as my scrotum was turning a bit too blue for comfort.

Today did a simple and quick scenario. Cross-dressed in a simple girly outfit (breastforms,underwire T-shirt bra, polo shirt, padded hips, knee-high socks, red faux leather pencil skirt), heelless high heeled boots (locked on, because why not), leather neck corset, steel collar over top of the neck corset. I tied my legs together using lots of rope, inserted a battery powered magic wand (knock off, but quite a powerful one) against my crotch and tied that into place too. Then I laid back on my bed, put the keys to everything I'd need on the end of a string (just in case) with the other end secured to my handcuffs and locked the keys in the K-safe for 30 minutes. I then turned the magic wand to high and secured my handcuffs to the metal collar around my neck before I could stop to think about it.

This one was pretty secure. My lower body was nearly rigid (gotta try adding a broom handle or something next time to make it even better) and my hands were secured together in a prayer position. My penis was trapped painfully erect against the crotchrope and the vibrator, getting vibed just right for it to take a LONG time to build to the point were pleasure overtook the discomfort. I felt like I was getting punished for the night and was begging Mistress to let me cum. Some 5 minutes before the time was up she finally let me. Then the last 5 minutes were agony as I was still getting vibed. Overall I'd rate this one an 8 out of 10, would definitely try again, but room for improvement.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

I'm currently mostly wrapped in commercial grade plastic wrap. Man my bits look good a squished up. ;) I also added some spiky pads in key places I might lean on to get free. Anyway I wiggled my hands free and as my reward I'm posting about it here. The poky pads are really painful. I placed them so that siting to use the keyboard would be extremely miserable. To place my self in this position I wrapped my legs then mounted the wrap on a post and turned around and around until I was stuck. Need to find a way to add more tension roll so the wrap is tighter. Now that you know I can get out of this chair!
Last edited by pavtron on 21 Feb 2019, 04:35, edited 1 time in total.
sweh

Post by sweh »

In my basement I have a pretty thick pole, floor to ceiling. It's solid, won't ever move. What I've been experimenting with is wrapping the pole with pallet-wrap (industrial cling film). From ankle height (stick to the pole with some tape) up to shoulder height, back down to knees height.

Then I wrap the loose end around my knee and start to walk around the pole. You have to twist and turn as you walk (so sometimes you walk forwards, sometimes sideways, sometimes backwards) and pull slightly for tension. As you go round the film wraps you, catches your hands, your arms, reaches the top then works back down again for a second layer... down to your knees... then lower, around your legs. Walking gets difficult at this point. Eventually you reach the end and you're wrapped ankle to shoulder.

Then you need to get out :-)

It's even more fun if wearing some PVC 'cos the film sticks really nice to that, and it also restricts movement inside the wrap, making it harder to escape!
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

start with wrapping your arms,including hands,the youe legs individually,aand the torso.
then when you use the plastic on the pole it will stick to that.
just put a matrrress or something soft to fall on when the wrapping is complete.
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

tiemeupalso wrote:start with wrapping your arms,including hands, your legs individually, and the torso.
then when you use the plastic on the pole it will stick to that.
Good idea!