What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
xltights

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by xltights »

Last night I did a simple but fun session:

At 7:45 I put on my bra, dance tights, long sleeve turtleneck, zippered back, and skirted leotard. I have cut tiny holes in the upper back of the leo just under the turtleneck collar which I connected a small lock through. This locked me into the above clothes. I then locked leather cuffs on my wrists and locked them together. Once I was sure everything was secure and comfy, I dropped the keys in the kitchen safe, set the lock to open at 6:15 am and locked the box.

Nice cozy feeling to sleep in and the wrist restraints didn't bother me too much. I probably couldn't get out of the clothes even without the lock on the leotard with my hands chained in front but...better safe than sorry.

Only issue was I woke up in the morning with aching toes from the tights. I tried to pull them down some but dance tights are very stretchy so they kind of do what they want. Maybe next time I'll go with footless or stirrups. Otherwise a pretty great session!
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I have a lot of locks that are keyed the same. One problem with a dog kennel is that with enough force, they come apart. I solved that problem by using a lot of American Standard padlocks. Nothing short of the key or bolt cutters is going to make escape possible. This cage is also too small for me to get into any comfortable position. When I added the handcuffs, I didn't realize the difficulty this would add for moving around inside of the cage. I experienced this for the first time not as self bondage but with my girlfriend securing me. She tolerates my pantyhose obsession and need for bondage but is not really as into it as I am. These pics are from the next day when I recreated it freezing a key in ice. It took about four hours before one of the keys fell and I was able to unlock the door.

xt

Post by xt »

Nice predicament SB session.

Wear: wig, eye mask, head harness with bridle-type ball gag, black bra, black waist cincher w/garters, tights, cute little frilly white ankle socks, 5" heels. CB2000 with largest Points of Intrigue.

Restraint: hands leather-cuffed behind at small of back, and attached to collar by strap so cannot bring around to front. Head harness attached to overhead rafter. Ankle cuffs locked to spreader bar. CB2K connected by chain to overhead point ~6 ft. forward. Anal hook hung from rafter by chain slightly behind, with large dildo set upon it, placed at height sufficient to permit nearly zero movement of hips, legs and feet, lest undue pressure be placed on front or rear privates. :shock:

Release: home-made electric timer magnet gizmo (power-fail = release) holding keys on rope out of reach until fallen. Backup = 2nd set of keys on string within reach, but reaching will pull can of motor oil onto rug.

Timer set for 65 minutes; even after fullest possible pre-arrangement, knew would take 5-10 minutes to lock in. Three hassles, in order: wig getting caught in clasp of collar; being able to raise myself high enough (wearing heels and spreader bar) to mount anal intruder, but w/o being able to lift myself off it afterwards; correctly threading heavy-duty zip-tie through wrist cuff D-rings and strap coming down from collar. Finally got it all done, feeling pretty warm under the wig after all that squirming.

More squirming to come, of course, as legs and feet got tired but CB2K and anal chains offered little relief w/o causing pain in those linked places. Head harness connected to rafter forced mostly upright posture, also. Not much movement...big dildo was fun at first, then less fun, then uncomfortable...could not get off it...could not move hips forward...could not pull hips back...

Can't see or hear timer, no clock to see or hear, so just had to wait it out. Eventually key string dropped and swung towards my cuffed hands. For whatever reason, it took MUCH longer than usual for me to open the locks keeping the cuffs on me. As such, even allowing for time used up whilst locking in, figure total locked up time was over an hour. Not an easy hour, either.

Am strongly considering going into SF tomorrow (Halloween party night) and walking around -- in public, for first time -- wearing wig, heels and maid's outfit with only bra and CB2K underneath. Opinions welcomed!
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

I had a few nice SB sessions, the last one was very rewarding. I had put 5 eye bolts in the floor one above my head I would secure my hands to, one under my neck, one on either side of my hips and one down for my ankles. I dressed for comfort for my session and crossed my ankles and secured them with a heavy leather strap so my knees were forced apart I padlocked the strap to an eye bolt in the floor, I lay back and secured my hips very tightly. Then I secured my neck with a nice leather strap. I had set up an ice lock and padlocked it to the eye bolt above my head and padlocked the chain of a pair of handcuffs to the ice lock. I had put the keys to everything down by my hip. It was a nice struggle and wait for the ice to melt to get loose. Once the ice had let loose I removed the ice lock and keeping the keys within reach padlocked the chain of the cuffs to the eye bolt. I struggled there for awhile just enjoying the position I had been thinking of all week.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
xltights

Post by xltights »

Put on white danskin dance tights, bra and a back zippered turtleneck leotard with a skirt attached. Locked leather cuffs to wrists and locked those together to a cloth belt that held my wrists around my belly button level. This was about 9 pm. Popped the keys in the kitchen safe and set the timer for 9 hours. 5...4...3...2...1... whirrrr. Stuck like that overnight.

Shoulders a little sore but not too bad. Next time may leave the belt part out. Still can't get out of those clothes even with hands cuffed in front.
xltights

Post by xltights »

Ok wasn't planning on a session today but decided to do a simple one. I'm currently in this until 1pm.

Put on chastity device. Thought I would stop there but as I was getting the key to lock myself up, I saw my white Danskin tights and couldn't resist. I slipped them on and locked my leather cuffs on my ankles. No connector chain but they keep me from taking the tights off. Chastity and cuff keys into the kitchen safe with a 5 hour timer. Countdown, whirrrr, locked up.

So fun, cozy and... frustrating haha
xltights

Post by xltights »

Update on the above scenario: I got desperate and tried to pull out of the chastity device. I was unable to get out though because of serious skin pulling down in the tube. I got out the vibrator and after a while finally got off. Did take some serious effort though. No way would I get off with just my hands.

During the process I found a spare key to the locks I use on my ankle cuffs. So after my little adventure I unlocked my cuffs and yanked the tights off as I was getting hot. Now I'm still stuck in this fucking chastity cage with absolutely no desire for it to be on any more. Tried to pull out again but can't. I'd break into the k safe but it cost like 60 bucks so no go on that. Longest I've been in chastity and I don't know how people wear these things all day. I can't concentrate on a damn thing.
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

As always I look for and try to dream up new positions for myself and the other day I did a google search for elbow bondage and clicked on images... There was a really neat picture of Mina secured to a dancers pole totally helpless. Needless to say it caught my eye and I started to think how I could emulate and adapt the tie for a self bondage escapade. I was able to get in a really good sensual session, and now I'm thinking of other ways to be tied to that pole.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just got out of a nice relaxing spread eagle on my bed. was there for about 1.5 hours, the amount of time i set my k-safe for.

my ankles and wrists were secured using my leather cuffs and i had a neoprene blindfold on. was a nice way to calm my head a bit from a long day.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I had a terrible week at work so decided to take a weekend of time to get myself nice and relaxed/punished for my mistakes. I've recently started looking into diaper play as an added layer of humiliation when I've locked myself up to perform my maids duties or in bondage for punishment. To me it's an added layer of embarrassment/excitement (take your pick 'cause I can't) that I can't even get free to go to the bathroom and just have to either hold it, or go right there and feel my warm piss slowly collect in a diaper, hoping really hard none of it leaks out to ruin my mattress or floor.

While trawling eBay as I sometimes do I stumbled across an auction for this: http://adult-baby-shop.eu/product_info. ... cts_id=801 (not affiliated with them in any way, I only bought one item via ebay and so far I'm very happy with it) in exactly my size. I ended up winning it for an absolute bargain price.

On Friday evening I started out with a light session. In the afternoon I had made sure to drink plenty of water and downed another 0.5 liter just before the session. I put on a diaper, some warm pantyhose, a shaping body and a bra with breast forms. Over top I put on the punishment body, zipped only to my waist, without inserting my arms yet. I locked them in place using a chain around my waist threaded through some loops I added to the body and a chain connected to that going from the centre front through my crotch to the centre back. This makes it pretty much impossible to get the diaper off. I then locked my ankles to a spreader bar using my leather cuffs and locked those on. Then I connected another bar from the centre of the ankle spreader to the bottom of the crotch chain. Now I couldn't bend my legs much at all before the end of the spreader bar pocked into my perineum. I tested it a little bit then decided to continue. I sat down on a comfy beanbag in the corner and inserted some bluetooth wireless earphones into my ears, put on my head harness panel gag (locked that in place as well ofcourse). Then I started a white noise app on my phone which I'll get back to in a little bit. Last item to go on was a blindfold. All the keys went into my K-safe locked away for one hour. I inserted my arms into the sleeves of the body and with some difficulty managed to get the ends of the straps around my back and into the snap on the other side, then tightened the straps sufficiently that I didn't have much wiggle room. While I could get my arms out of the punishment body with ease, the body itself, the ankle cuffs and spreader bars, the gag and the blindfold were all still locked in place for the next hour, making it quite pointless. So I just settled down to relax. Imagining I'd been given a timeout by my mistress for my bad temper the previous week. Remember the white noise app? It wasn't actually playing white noise, instead it was playing a repeated sound of water dripping from a tap into a bowl of water. *drip* *drip* *drip*

By this point I already had to pee, but my position made it hard to just let it run. A few decades of being potty trained means my brain and body just refuse to let it flow when I'm dressed and not on the toilet. So I just lie there. Trying to relax and enjoy the hug of the body (really comfy fleece btw) trying not to focus on the discomfort in my jaw or the dripping in my ears. After what felt like about 30 minutes I REALLY needed to pee and it was starting to get a little uncomfortable. After much shifting about I finally managed to find a position where I could squeeze some pee out and take the pressure off my bladder but it wasn't really empty. I had set the app to stop the sound after 1 hour so I had a cue for when I could start releasing myself. When the sound finally stopped my jaw was aching slightly and the blindfold was uncomfortably digging into the bridge of my nose but I was feeling rather relaxed, save for the still half full bladder. After get my arms free I took off the blindfold and released the spreader bar linking my ankles and crotch. I decided to keep the rest of the bondage for now then got myself on my feet. Standing upright apparently made it acceptable to my brain to now empty my bladder because I felt like I instantly drained the pacific ocean into the diaper. Feeling hot pee just flowing all around felt kinda gross and my inner mistress was immediately scolding me. Naturally I decided I needed more punishment, so I took off the punishment body, grabbed my leather wrist cuffs and locked them on my wrists. The spreader bar was locked back in place to my crotch after getting back down on the beanbag. I relocked the K-safe for 30 minutes before I had time to think about removing the gag (which was really starting to get annoying now), started the white noise app again, this time with the sound of a running shower and then put the blindfold back on. Then I lock my wrists behind my back to the crotch chain, giving me very little slack and very few options of really getting comfortable. This time the white noise app would just keep going, masking the noise of the K-safe. I'd just have to try it regularly to see if it was open yet. This time it really felt like a punishment. The first 15 minutes or so where fine, but the last bit was agony. My shoulders where complaining from the weird angle, my jaw was aching, my knees did not like being locked in place the way they were and on top of that I really needed to pee again but it was just not coming out. When I finally got the lid off the K-safe I was really happy to get out of everything, take a long shower and go to bed.

On Saturday I had some chores to do in the morning and drank plenty of water again. I started out with a very similar setup, but this time got dressed in a pencil skirt and blouse after locking on the spreader bars and chains. I also put on a "stainless" steel collar which gets closed by a screw and is impossible to open without the tool. Next some nice heels, held on with some rope just to make sure I would not kick them off. Not that I could but still. Best be thorough :mrgreen: I laid down on the floor and tied my knees tightly to the spreader bar going to my crotch. This restricted leg movement even more. Next some earplugs (the foam type) in my ears to drown out outside sounds. A zippered hood over the top locked in place of them. Then a pair of noise cancelling headphones. My wrists got locked to a spreader bar attached to the front of my collar and a short length of chain connecting them to the knee ropes. Now I could barely move. All the keys were in the K-safe. The keys to release my wrists were attached by some rope which passed between the lid and the container and then tied to the spreader bar so they were in reach of my hands. This way I could get the keys I needed much easier. The K-safe would be locked for another 2 hours and I already felt the need to take a pee. My inner mistress had however warned me that if I felt the need to relieve myself in my diaper today I would be severely punished on Sunday. So I tried holding it. I struggled blissfully for an hour and a half or so before the discomfort from having to hold my pee just became too great and it all just flowed out again. I was not looking forward to Sunday..

On Sunday I first had a competition match for one of my hobbies so I got it easy in the morning. When I got home however my inner mistress had her plans ready. (In fact she'd been taunting me all through the car ride home). A chastity cage to start off. Again a diaper, shaping body, bra and breast forms. Then tights, and a corset. Again chains to hold everything in place. This time the Ksafe was already locked with all the keys in it. But now for 8 hours (until 10 pm. Gulp...) I just forged through it before I could change my mind about any of it, because I have a tendency to be weak and wiggle my way out of my self-discipline. Not this time. The heels now got locked on with heel cuffs. Again the spreader bar to the crotch (also conveniently makes it impossible to sit down comfortably) linked to the ankle cuffs with a short chain, limiting my stride length. Then comes another pencil skirt, this time with a nice pink blouse. My wrists are again locked in the leather cuffs and the cuffs get connected with a short length of chain. Enough to do basic tasks like the dishes, but not enough to easily do everything. Last is a leather collar, strangely enough not locked this time. The wrist cuff chain is chained to the collar using some D-links... I fear things will get worse later but for now I can not reach far below my waist. First I get busy with more chores. Dishes (didn't do them all week. Now I have to do all of them in high heels, and without being able to reach into the sink without having to bend at the waist and knees to get low enough. The corset doesn't help at all and after just 1 hour I desperately want out. Only 7 more hours to go. Doing the dishes and tidying the kitchen takes 3 hours. I am then allowed to release the chain to my collar but now have to chain my wrists to my ankles. Now I can't raise my hands above my navel. My feet are starting to ache from the heels. I've never actually worn them this long without being able to sit down. Unfortunately I get no rest and it's straight to dusting and vacuuming. Another 2 hours down. 3 more to go. I get to take some rest before making dinner, eating it, doing the dishes again (this time without restricting chains) and some general tidying up around the living room. Now I have an hour left before the K-safe opens. My feet are killing me, my calves are sore, my back hurts and I REALLY want to get out of this diaper that has been steadily growing throughout the day. My mistress calls me upstairs. On the bed are some items laid out. A tall neck corset that comes up over the chin, a ballgag and a few padlocks. Take off the skirt and blouse. First the ballgag goes on. I doubt a little before *click*. Then the posture collar. Three locks to hold it on. The front of it comes up over the mouth making it impossible to push the ballgag even partially out :gag: . Lock my wrists behind my back. Now I'm stuck like this for the last hour or so. Mistress then cranks up the punishment some more and makes me start a Cornertime session lasting 30 minutes with a chance of 50% variation. Luckily it goes to 30 minutes, but I get a 10 minute penalty almost immediately when I stumble trying to shift the weight off my feet. 36 minutes later I get a scolding that lets me know I'm nearly there. I feel dead on my feet by now. Everything hurts and aches and I just want to stop and take everything off. Nearly there. Just a bit more. *Sneeze*... :facepalm: 10 minute penalty added... I'm very close to breaking and just calling it quits. Screw all this, this is no longer fun or entertaining... I hear the Ksafe open in the other room. I COULD just walk over there and be done with this. The Cornertime mistress can't actually do anything to me. :shock: I decide to persevere. I've been there for 45 minutes by now. I can do this. I'm trembling by the time I hear the computer voice tell me my time is up. I nearly collapse trying to walk back. I'm spent. I get the keys and take off the heels, chains, spreader bars, gag, collar and corset. Then I kneel and ask mistress if I can please remove my cuffs and diaper and be released from service. I am allowed to AFTER writing a post here.

So here we go. A weekend of bondage. Brought to you by me, sitting here in a diaper, aching everywhere. Yet I'm happy I finally found the self discipline for some proper strict self-bondage sessions and punishments after a long time of not doing anything so strict.

BTW the punishment body is quite capable of being inescapable if someone else where to put me into it, but by myself it's hard to get the straps done up correctly and tight enough for this. I HAVE managed to nearly get myself stuck so care does need to be taken. It IS possible to get inescapably stuck even by yourself. Luckily I always take it one step at a time and still hand one arm capable of releasing me when I found I could no longer reach the buckle with the other.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

@gregovic, that definitely took far more than 5 minutes to read, so I stopped about a quarter in.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Slave_L wrote:@gregovic, that definitely took far more than 5 minutes to read, so I stopped about a quarter in.
Sorry, I realised after I was done I should probably have just made a separate thread. Or only describe the Sunday. :oops:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Lockedup4eva

Post by Lockedup4eva »

A common theme here....Im under a LOT of various pressures at the moment and a bit of selfbondage and Sendory Dep definitely helped to ease this.

My partner barely tolerates my kink so my chances are very few and far between these days which makes a session that much more important. I dont get to partake much at all sadly so no chance of any proper releases like ice or anything, but this session consisted of:

Chastity cage and butt plug, with a chain from the bottom of the chastity cage ring running up between my cheeks holding said plug in place and locked to my leather waist belt. Long leather belt strapped accross my back and around my shoulders as a harness, with a carabiner clipped to it between my shoulder blades.

Ankles cuffer together and locked by a short chain to my waist belt (so any struggling tugs on my chastity cage and plug - so frustrating!). Finally leather wrist cuffs clipped to carabiner between my shoulders in a kind of partial reverse prayer (im not flexible enough for a really strict one) and tip onto side, then front in a hogtie position.

Really wish I could do all this with locks, as this is a major fetish area for me but I darent get stuck and have my partner find me like that, it hapoened once before and was almost the end of us.
Of course id like to try your padded cell....wait...only if you promise to lock the straightjacket 1st ;-)
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

xltights wrote:Update on the above scenario: I got out the vibrator and after a while finally got off. Did take some serious effort though. No way would I get off with just my hands.

Now I'm still stuck in this chastity cage with absolutely no desire for it to be on any more. Tried to pull out again but can't. I'd break into the k safe but it cost like 60 bucks so no go on that. Longest I've been in chastity and I don't know how people wear these things all day. I can't concentrate on a damn thing.
I'd say, next time remember to lock up the vibrator.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Today, Manacled and gagged for two hours :gag: and decide to video it 8) . Had only intended thirty minutes or so 8) ,but it took me a while to get the release keys :( and then a long struggle getting the key in the lock :roll: . Thought I might have to activate my Safety Assistant for help from my human back up :oops: but just as I was about to the cuff unlocked :D Turned out to be a exhilerating session :mrgreen: Here is a still :wink:
Attachments
Amazing Jimdini .png
Amazing Jimdini .png (117.15 KiB) Viewed 7491 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.