Inflatable mattress/boat/...

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
mymy42

Inflatable mattress/boat/...

Post by mymy42 »

Hi,

I have been thinking a few time of use inflatable props for self bondage.

There are many beach props (mattress, boat, doughnuts) that are inflatable and have handles. This makes possible to attach you to these handles easily when un-inflatted, and which will separate your hands/feet after inflation.

Some items are more or less sturdy make moves possible or more difficult.

But I still have a few questions to change fantasy into concrete practice:

Inflation: ok there are several to do it, even automatically.
Keep the pressure: usually you must close a small valve to keep the item inflated. How to manage that while restrained?
Deflate: assuming the thing is inflated and valve closed, how would imagine a way to deflate gently, apart from using an emergency tool to break the PVC.

Any experience anyone? I thought of maybe using a automatic pump with a timed electric plug, to stop inflation after some time. And thus, allowing release.
SlaveGirl

Re: Inflatable mattress/boat/...

Post by SlaveGirl »

No experience myself...
But why don't you just let the air compressor run, it should vent excess air if the pressure gets high.
You could use a timer to shut off the power to the compressor, after which the air should vent slowly through the compressor unit and leakage.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have a few inflatable bondage toys, and the result is the same for all of these products: they don't really work for serious bondage.

In order for a good tight fit, you need to put lots of pressure in it, which is logical. But when you put lots of pressure in the goods, you over inflate them. As a result, the fabric will slightly stretch causing minuscule fractures through which air will very slowly escape. The more usage will cause more wear. At first, a session can last for more than 30 minutes, but the more you use them, the shorter the sessions will be until you get to a point where after 5 minutes the toys have already deflated too much for it to be even enjoyable.

That said, if you use any bondage equipment with the inflatable toys, you risk even bigger stretches of the fabric causing it to wear even more quickly, and yes, that urge is going to be there to try other bondage equipment.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I think Slave_L's points depend on how much force you are putting on the inflatable "thing". If you are causing your full or even half of your body weight to be on top of it, it's sure to start deflating faster and faster. But if you for example put a mattress on top of you when laying down, it's less likely to wear down. It may look weird, but there are ways to secure yourself inescapably.

For example chinese clamps with string put around it, secure arms and legs so you can't reach upper body, and it means you can't turn your body at all or it would cause pain on the nipples. What i did was put handcuffs somewhere in waist area and attached to rope around the mattress. Make same rope connect to feet some way. It would also mean that you can't use your hands or legs to squeeze the mattress out of air.

Other than that, latex inflatables seem very sturdy and resistant to air leaks. The mittens i have are still going on well after long time, and only leak a little bit from small needle holes i punctured on purpose. Even from them air only leaks out if i squeeze them hard, otherwise they would stay fully inflated for several days at least. Also the boats are even sturdier and i haven't even tried those. At least if you mean real inflatable boats for adults, not those kids toys.