desk job distractions

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
no1here2speak2

desk job distractions

Post by no1here2speak2 »

Hi i have been experimenting with bondage distractions at work
(male)

i have a nice desk not a room to myself but relative privacy in a corner of the office but it's open plan
luckily with my back to the wall

people do come and visit but i can get away on occasion for even a full play and cum if i can keep quiet.

i have been experimenting with cock rings and but plugs but wondering if there is anything i don't think of
Maid_Lauren

Re: desk job distractions

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Try lingerie under your clothes. If you don't want to wear girl colors you can get black/grey/blue briefs that look like men's bikini underwear. At my age I can wear adult diapers and if anyone notices they chalk it off to old age problems. I picked up a package of women's diapers at a thrift store and I found that they fit lower in the back so it doesn't show above the belt if I bend over.

You don't want to do anything that could get you fired. No one will believe that chaining yourself to your desk was just an incentive to finish all your work.
gemt

Post by gemt »

Remember that if your work computer has a cd drive you can use it as a timed key safe.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

gemt wrote:Remember that if your work computer has a cd drive you can use it as a timed key safe.
Um... not really?

Most cd drives, and definitely all cd drives in computers have a backup opening hole in the front. Put a bit of metal inside and you'll push against the gear and open it. This is used by IT tech people to get a cd out without needing to put power on the pc itself.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
teather

Post by teather »

If you've been experimenting with plugs...

I made a plug harness similar to the ones described in the story of O. A light waist chain attached to a Y shaped chain - the intersection of the Y is attached to the base of the plug. The single leg of the Y runs up to the centre of the rear of the waist chain. The 2 separate legs of the Y run to the waist chain just to the inside of my hip bones. The waist chain padlocks at the centre in front. I just pull it on like briefs, lube the attached plug, slide it in then pull the chains up to snug everything in place and padlock the waist chain comfortably tight above my hip bones. You'll know you have it on - but no one else will

Games I used to play...

Put on the harness at home, leave early for work, at work before colleagues arrive leave the waist chain key in a difficult to get to location e.g. On top of a fluorescent light fitting in a shared office, taped under a colleagues desk...

Post the spare padlock key, taped between 2 index cards, to myself in the internal mail - it might arrive in the AM or PM delivery the following day. On the expected internal mail delivery day, lock on harness and plug at home in the morning - leave the keys at home