what is your favorite self bondage gear

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

what is your favorite self bondage gear

Post by TNTBound »

i dont think i have seen this pop up before, so i figured i would ask. what is your favorite self bondage goodie/s that you like to use a lot. doesnt have to be only one, it could need to be used in conjunction with something else to be effective or to add that really restrictive feeling that we all like.

i think besides the steel shackles (they are a must for that inescapable feeling), it would be a set of thumb cuffs. when i use my thumb cuffs with my leather cuffs, i dont even need to use locks on the cuffs if i cant reach the buckle with my teeth or if im gagged, since i cant reach back to my wrist to undo the buckle. makes for a nice mind fuck since you know release is SO CLOSE, yet you cant get out until the keys are released. :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
occorics

Re: what is your favorite self bondage gear

Post by occorics »

there are three, that I frequently use, can't decide which one is my favorite:
- lockable ballet-boots
- lockable fist-mitts
- a set of medical restraints

and most important of all: ice-lock and k-safe!
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

As stated in similarly-themed previous (I almost typed pervious... :lol: ) threads, it's nice, soft, silky, sexy rope. It looks soooooo sexy over black stockings...

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition, we have Three weapons...
occorics wrote:there are three, that I frequently use, can't decide which one is my favorite:
- lockable ballet-boots
- lockable fist-mitts
- a set of medical restraints

and most important of all: ice-lock and k-safe!

Among our many weapons are.." :rofl:

But seriously I also have a few favourites
- Locking waist harness with attached handcuffs
- Irish eight handcuffs
- Heavy steel manacles

and I also love lockable fist mitts.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i have a pair of elbow length latex fist mitts that i use sometimes. i lock my ankles to the bed, then put the fist mitts on then lock on my leather wrist cuffs around them using combo locks, then shut the light off and toss the remote off the bed. then i cant feel the digits on the combo lock with my nail to undo it during the night, so im stuck until morning.

yes, i have unlocked my 4 digit combo lock by knowing the number and feeling the digits with my nail to unlock it! it does take a little while and some trial and error, but it can be done (although, i wouldnt rely on it with thumbcuffs on)

what locking fist mitts are you guys using, and if their padded, how are you able to get out of them? with the latex ones, i can manipulate the digits on a combo lock enough to get free from them, but i couldnt imagine using them solo if they were padded.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
occorics

Post by occorics »

TNTBound wrote:what locking fist mitts are you guys using, and if their padded, how are you able to get out of them? with the latex ones, i can manipulate the digits on a combo lock enough to get free from them, but i couldnt imagine using them solo if they were padded.
I have these:
l_p1021-1_20160412140525.jpg
I open/close everything with my mouth. I have looped a short string through the zipper-handles, so I can pull them close, then wrap the strap around my wrist and close it with a small padlock. The key goes into my k-safe. I have taped it to a popsicle-stem, so it's easier to use with my mouth...
The mitts are not padded, but I usually wear satin-gloves inside to soak up sweat. There's not much room for the fingers to move with them on.
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

TNTBound wrote:what locking fist mitts are you guys using, and if their padded, how are you able to get out of them? with the latex ones, i can manipulate the digits on a combo lock enough to get free from them, but i couldnt imagine using them solo if they were padded.
I use Fetters basic fist mitts, I can push the straps into the buckle and pull the straps tight, then push the locking pin through the hole in the strap. I can then just about grip the open padlock to lock them on. I can with difficulty pick up a key and open the lock if I can see the lock. If I add handcuufs on top or padlock them together behind my back the I need a human releases.
Attachments
Fist mitts.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nowadays I don't really do much self-bondage anymore. Usually I don't find the time to do a proper session and I don't like it when I have lots of gear for a session laying around, to clean it up. I'd rather reuse it a few times, which usually only happens in a holiday or so.

So I guess for me, my favorite self-bondage gear is the chastity cage (and soon the chastity belt)

But for true self-bondage, I have a rope that I tied such that there's a big part that can go into the buttcrack and around the penis, and from there tie a rope harness such as a karada or anything else that comes to mind. I tend to go to that for some bondage under the clothes.

If I include items that cause pain or discomfort, then by far my ESTIM unit with bi-polar nipple clamps hit the nr 1 spot. I use that several times a week sometimes.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Various types of handcuffs and leg irons. I tend to over do the nipple clamps. Girl clothes are a must.
tigerX

Post by tigerX »

Foot cuffs. Locking steel with sixteen inches of chain. I have a set of "oversize" that I have leather liners for. I use the oversized ones because the liners take up some space. The downside to the use of the liners is the cuffs are no longer "swing through". I don't mind that. Probably good to make sure the key is located before slapping the cuffs on. With the liners I can (and have) worn them for a whole weekend. These particular cuffs have three "drop bars" instead of one. Between having the double-lock set and the three bars, they are going to be pretty much impossible to pick the lock.
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

TNTBound wrote:what is your favorite self bondage goodie/s that you like to use a lot
Interesting question :)

My entire self bondage / predicament setup is computer-controlled, and I use the software (running on a Raspberry Pi) for every single game. It controls electrostimulation mode and intensity, vibrator speed, an inflatable buttplug, speech synthesis and music / sound / noise, but I do not always use all of those together. The one thing that I always use though, is my electromagnetic wrist lock, to capture the "last free hand".
IMG_1785.jpg
ticklemee

Post by ticklemee »

Posey leather locking cuffs plus tights, leotard and optional holy trainer v2, in that order.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Currently my canvas Staitjacket.
Attachments
SnapShot CSJ front.jpg
SnapShot CSJ back.jpg
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

I also love my Poesy Strait Jacket; :D
However, that is not a solo idem. For self bondage, I love my sensory deprived leather hood with gag.
A great way to spend an hour or two.
Rae :gag:
storm850

Post by storm850 »

I love my Darlex Sleepsack spending few hours in there is just pure heaven :D