Pondering on a near miss.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
JIMDINI

Pondering on a near miss.

Post by JIMDINI »

A scenario I did six or seven months ago got me thinking. To add a little frisson to a mild SB session I had locked my release keys in a drawer and put the drawer key out by my front gate. I was only wearing leather briefs and had my hands cuffed in front attached to a waist chain and a tight ball gag locked on. As I collected the key my front door swung shut! I rushed back to the door in panic but fortunately I could still open it and I was able to get in and free myself.

Looking back on this I wondered what would have happened if the door had jammed or locked? There was a spare key for the door in a key safe, but with my hands securely chained to my waist as they were I would have been unable to reach the safe! What options did I have? Try and find a way to break back in to the house or release the cuffs myself, ala McGuyver (not likely bound like that!)? Try and get help from a neighbour? Going to a neighbour hoping for help would have been excruciatingly embarrassing for all, shocking for them, they might even have called the police (most people do not approve of what they consider perverts walking the streets almost naked!). Try to get to a friends’ house? Try to make my way to a fire/police station? If I tried to make my way to a friends’ house or the local fire station, this would involve being out on the street almost naked in obvious bondage, in full view of anyone passing, with the added risk of being filmed on a mobile phone and posted all over the internet! Of course I could have just waited where I was and hoped someone would find and help me without making a fuss? I think I would have, eventually, tried to get help from a neighbour.

If you had trapped yourself in bondage and eventually you realise the only practical means of escape means publicly embarrassing yourself, exposing your fetish, would you?
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
FatherOfFour

Re: Pondering on a near miss.

Post by FatherOfFour »

I've asked myself this question from the very first noose around my wrists...
(only a couple of years ago...)
And the answer is (at least until now):
- multiple release methods (almost every link/knot)
- plenty of time (no SB quickies - I prefer them with my wife)
- great care in public: whenever You involve anyone from public (even to save Your ass), You do it _without_ their consent
(and this is a problem for me...)
Even if purists would say this is not bondage, in my book...

So, although the answer would be:
"Of course, I'd rather be exposed than dead"
I try to avoid this dilemma...

Have fun, stay alive...
f4
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Great scenario for an old Prarie Home Companion. The story starts with someone having a problem and it progressives to get worse. The punch line is "how about some rubarb pie to remove the taste of humiliation from your mouth?".

I have a dog run next to my house and in the Morning I let the dogs out onto the porch so they can get to it. Occasionally I have to go out and call one in when they get interested in eating the other's poop. I alway make sure that the lower combination lock is open just in case the battery dies. A long bathrobe covers my night gown. I used to go out dressed but there are too many people walking around at that time.
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

If you were my neighbor, I would have taken you in and laid you over my knees for a good paddling.

We all have our fantasies of going out in bondage or enfemme or both. The thrill of doing it and not getting caught. The worst penalty is embarrassment. I wouldn't do it in the Mid East, they have no sense of humor.

Twenty years ago my street was very quiet in the early Morning hours. The ex wife was away for a few days at a witches' convention. I was walking one of the dogs and noticed the stillness. Every Morning I dressed up differently while on the walk. Heels make a lot of noise or it seemed. One thing I worried about was that someone would leave for work and recognize the dog and wonder who the woman was. It was fun while it lasted.

I did get caught dressed once by a neighbor. It was Halloween week and I said I was going to a friend's office party. I was dressed normal and was planning to visit a distant mall. A large tree blocked by view of the sidewalk and I didn't see her and her dog until it was too late.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Maid_Lauren wrote:I did get caught dressed once by a neighbor. It was Halloween week and I said I was going to a friend's office party. I was dressed normal and was planning to visit a distant mall. A large tree blocked by view of the sidewalk and I didn't see her and her dog until it was too late.

Congratulations on the quick thinking :wink:

Just as well you weren't in bondage as well :oops:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

JIMDINI wrote:(most people do not approve of what they consider perverts walking the streets almost naked!)
That was funny !
JIMDINI wrote: If you had trapped yourself in bondage and eventually you realize the only practical means of escape means publicly embarrassing yourself, exposing your fetish, would you?

Sometimes lying can be a good thing.

Please help, I was drinking and fighting with my girlfriend and called her a bitch, I passed out and woke up like this and she was gone.

Women do crazy shit sometimes if you piss them off.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

JIMDINI wrote:a tight ball gag locked on.
:gag: Never been gagged but from pictures that looks dangerous to be doing alone. :gag:
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

TdAdvtrs wrote: Image

Women do crazy shit sometimes if you piss them off.
Like spelling the word "bastard" as above - "BARSTARD". :rofl:

Must still be hung over from last night's bar pilgrimage. Either that or a barstard is a bastard who picks you up in a bar. :idea:

Way too early... :facepalm:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:Must still be hung over from last night's bar pilgrimage. Either that or a barstard is a bastard who picks you up in a bar.

Way too early...

Jenny.
Like this

:rofl:
Attachments
Woke up.jpg