How to enhance the bondage experience when using padlocks

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

How to enhance the bondage experience when using padlocks

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you do selfbondage using padlocks, and you have something that allows you to delay getting the key, then continuing reading.

Most of the time when we do selfbondage that involves a padlock or two, we first lock the padlocks in place, then secure the keys.

For example, lets say, you have a K-Safe, and you want to lock yourself into your bench for 12 hours. You bring the K-Safe with you, you lock the door of the bench with the padlocks, you put the keys in the K-Safe, rotate the dial to 12 hours and press the button to lock yourself in.

You know that pressing the button will lock you up for 12 hours.

But if you do it the other way around, the experience is going to be even better.

So first you place the keys in the K-Safe and lock them for 12 hours and 1 minute, then you make a final check and then you pick up the padlock, secure it around the door of the bench and then you take a deep breath and click the padlock shut. This click will enhance the fact that you are now locked. You can then tug on the padlock to make sure which enhances the feeling even more.

If you use a lock with 3 or 4 number code and you use that, you can do the same. You lock the key for the padlock to an object using the combination lock, do whatever you need to do to secure yourself with a padlock and then when that final moment comes with that point of no return, you click that padlock shut.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
tiemeupalso

Re: How to enhance the bondage experience when using padlock

Post by tiemeupalso »

i have always locked my keys up for x amount of time before i ever put any chains or cuffs on.
then when i get the urge to put the locks and chains on i know i have to wait till x time to get out.
if something comes up that i cant do a session then my keys are still locked up.
i have been siting in front of my computer and incidentally picked up a set of cuffs and put them on and realized that the keys are locked till tomorrow morning.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

In the past, I locked up everything with the key still available, so I could check everything and then get the key away. Sometimes that was like throwing it out of reach.

But it was never as great as when I realized closing a padlock is so much more intimidating.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kalolin 45

Post by kalolin 45 »

Slave_L wrote:In the past, I locked up everything with the key still available, so I could check everything and then get the key away. Sometimes that was like throwing it out of reach.

But it was never as great as when I realized closing a padlock is so much more intimidating.
I use an ice lock witch holds the key/keys a way form me getting to them . T :D hem I use chains and padlocks to secure me nice and tight unable to get free ,Until the ice melts ,,,,, kalolin
tigerX

Post by tigerX »

When I feel the need to have my feet chained together, sometimes I'll padlock the cuffs really close together.
smelt

Post by smelt »

Before I met my Wife, I used to do a lot of self-locking with padlocks. I got a bulk pack of 48 Brinks luggage locks from ebay years ago. Each has 2 keys, and they were, for the most part, keyed differently.(I still have them too!!) I used to put on layer after layer of spandex, with a key, or keys, inside each layer. After 10 or 12 layers, it would get pretty confining. I would usually start with footed tights, with the key under my foot. Then try to lock myself so that escape, without cutting the clothes, wasn't happening. I would usually put the most important key in the mailbox beforehand. That way, I would have to wait til dark to get the first collar or chain off, to get started removing the layers.

If this was used with the same procedure Slave_L used, it could get really interesting.
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

Always put the keys in your release mechanism first, kitchen safe or ice release or whatever then then you have to go through the 'shall I, shan't I' before daring yourself to lock the last padlock and that final click can give a burst of erotic arrousal that almost equals the orgasm you'll have when it's all over.
Steve
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.