Being Found

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Vanilla

Being Found

Post by Vanilla »

Self bondage is a very private thing. We are often shy people.

But we have our fantasies.

Mine is to be "found" and have someone do terrible /things/ to me.

Well I gave in, I knew my wife was coming home and I bound myself so I had no way out but her untying me.

I left a note.

Turns out I should have done this a long time ago.

*gets the ass beating of a lifetime and fucking for quite awhile*

Thank you Anna for reminding me. Thank you thank you thank you.
LeggyLara

Re: Being Found

Post by LeggyLara »

Me too, mine would be to restrained and either left somewhere I might be found say Construction site in tight rubber catsuit or maybe found by dog walker and blackmailed into being his puppy,picked up in the morning put in his trunk and then taking somewhere I have never been and forced to walk on all fours and a leash
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Be careful what you wish for. She could have shown you to others who may not think kindly to our hobby.
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

I think being caught must be a fairly common fantasy. In most of these fantasies the person who discovers you is a potential sexual partner and is interested in your hobby. In mine, she discovers me, removes my method of escape or finishes tying the knots I could not do to myself, and enjoys teasing and tormenting me. I posted a fiction story here called "Pillory - the whole story".
The nice thing about these fantasies is that you get a partner without having to have the "discussion". My advice to anyone starting dating with a new partner is to just do it. Tell her (him) what you like. If they run away screaming at least you wasted no time.
[sweetb0y]

Post by [sweetb0y] »

My Wife is not a huge fan of bondage. Once play begins, She is so meticulous, There is no out until She decides so. As far as SB, I've surprised Her more than once. There have been times Her day at work ended up soured by some shitheel. When that happens, She is usually quick to release me. She is just not up for it. A few times She has left me while She chills for a bit. Most times She doesn't mind and will finish me up. Either locking on mitts, or removing my release method, or both. Some dreams do come true.