Pipe fitting tower

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
OrgasmAlley

Pipe fitting tower

Post by OrgasmAlley »

I am working on a setup for a customer who uses a lot of pipe fittings (Kee Clamp, Hollaender). It's his idea, and is working out quite well. He does self-bondage... my tests show that this will be an extremely effective setup! thought someone might find these ideas useful.

It starts with a long pipe mounted vertically to a wall. Two fittings in my case. This pipe is around 6' long, and starts a bit off the floor so you can load a fitting onto the very bottom without moving it. Adding and removing fittings in the middle section, between the mounts, takes some effort to release the vertical and slide it up enough to get the fitting on, then reverse that to secure it again. From top to bottom, there are currently four attachments:

1 - Rigid-mounted locking leather collar. I've been using this design for a long time. The collar will pivot, but has no play in any other direction.

2 - Air Cuffs. These were inspired by a video here, which had the same thing faked up. When powered with 12V, they clamp down. When power is removed, they release. Connected to 100PSI input, they hold with about 70 pounds of force. Leather strap is fully adjustable and suited to either hands or feet. These are controlled by a simple timer that gives the solo player 30 seconds from flipping the switch to make any final adjustments and get their hands into the loops, and then holds for an adjustable number of minutes. The turn-on delay is required for solo play with these cuffs, you can't get into them when powered.

3 - Cock and ball restraint. Simple steel loop, hinged, that locks around the cock and balls. Fully adjustable... you can easily make the occupant as uncomfortable as desired. This is quite restraining ;) There will also be an adjustable dildo holder (for anal) on the same support bar.

4 - Ankles. At this stage, just a couple simple tie points. These will also be semi-rigid cuffs built like the collar, although it does take some flexibility and contortion to get into them. Will be built for easy upgrade to air cuffs here as well, and you'd just step into the loops.

Once complete, this setup will also have a sex machine mount (positioned for anal) and mounts for two spanking machines, one aimed at each cheek.
Attachments
tower4.jpg
tower3.jpg
tower2.jpg
tower1.jpg
BornThisWay

Re: Pipe fitting tower

Post by BornThisWay »

I like the air cuffs, very creative way of locking in the wrists.
The ball locker is ok, it serves the purpose. It appears to be a one size fits all, unless you have many attachments and only showed one. I bet you could make a nice ball stretcher attachment.
I like it, and look forward to seeing spanking machine and other attachments.
OrgasmAlley

Re: Pipe fitting tower

Post by OrgasmAlley »

I don't actually own the equipment to do a full shot with the spanking and sex machines in place. This customer owns two of my SOM II spankers (http://www.orgasmalley.com/som/index.htm), which use a pipe mount system already, and a custom sex machine I designed to use one and mesh with his extensive collection of pipe parts.... but I only own one head unit and don't have such a sex machine built out.

Yes, the C&B lock is a single size. It actually consists of the modified ring, a short riser, and a bit of pipe for mounting. Total length around 10", and simple enough to build. This particular setup will be used on a single person, so it does not need to adjust in size.