duct tape only, ideas?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Laurane__

duct tape only, ideas?

Post by Laurane__ »

Hello everyone!

So, I'm not that much into bondage myself, but I have a very good friend who is. Duct tape bondage most of all.

Yet he finds himself with a lack of inspiration and no one to discuss things with.

Do you guys have any good ideas for selfbondage with duct tape only? (or mostly?)

I'd love to hear how the ideas feel as well, and how you liked them!

Xx -Laurane
KinkInSpace

Re: duct tape only, ideas?

Post by KinkInSpace »

Selfbondage with duct tape only is pretty hard because you can never really secure you so much that its really hard to get out to.

I don't know if you're willing to do the last bit for him to fully secure him and at a later moment release him again? If so, a lot more is possible.

Anyway, things you can do with duct tape are either going to be put it around you or construct items that you use in bondage.

Good places around:
- the butt, create an underpant from duct tape, and if you really go wild, tape the buttcheeks so they are constantly spread. This could be worn long-term, but if so make sure going to the toilet is at all times possible.
- Around the hands, especially when turned into fists. This is not selfbondage though, but once on, the hands become pretty useless and can only paw grab things.
- Around bare feet gives a pretty unique sensation as you feel the cold floor through it, but its so firm. Depending on how you do the taping, one could even fixture a position, so the feet are always bent and the person is forced to walk tiptoed.

Create items:
- A buttplug can be made from duct tape. If you get a large screw and tape around it, the buttplug becomes more fixed.
- A gag can be made from duct tape too. Either in a ball form or in a bit-gag. May need a bit of construction if you want to make it removable and reusable so you get stuff that you can pull behind the head and somehow secure.

Other uses:
- Duct tape sticks to the body very well and can be used to enhance the experience of movement. For example, you can tape your genitals to your legs (if you don't wear pants) and every movement will tug and pull on your genitals.
- It can be used to tape a penis in a firm small package in place similar to a chastity cage, though peeing could become a problem in such matter, but for a shorter session it is wonderful.
- Legs can be taped so that they're always bend, and the person who is tied up this way will have to walk around on their knees. Kneecaps can also be taped as protection and comfort. But if you add rice inside the tape, you effectively create a torture kneecap. They will not want to even stand on their knees or if so only for a small while. It'll hurt badly but is otherwise pretty harmless.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.