Suggestions for toys and other stuff to get and try

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Mercy

Suggestions for toys and other stuff to get and try

Post by Mercy »

Hello sorry if this is the wrong section to post this in I'm new to the forums here.

Anyways ive tried out selfbondage and a bit of crossdressing for a while now and am really enjoying it, however I got no "toys" and the only clothing I have is very limited so I'd like to get some more I'd love if anyone could suggest to me:

What toys to get (link to or name of store that sells them would be appreciated)
Some nice crossdressing clothes
And offcurse any selfbondage senarios would always be Appiricated
Or anything else you might feel like suggesting I try or get

Sorry again if this is the wrong section to post in
Maid_Lauren

Re: Suggestions for toys and other stuff to get and try

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I get most of my girl stuff at thrift stores. If you find out when they have bag sales then you can fill a bag with clothing for just a few dollars. I'm in the USA and I get my handcuffs and other restraints at the Handcuff Warehouse. They ship discreetly.

The Kitchen Safe is a great way to force yourself to stay bound. You never know when a key will be released from ice so a timed release is great.

Read the different sections of the forum for scenario ideas.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Also, most bondage gear can be bought from DIY hardware stores for a very cheap price.

Just go pay them a visit and with each item you see think: How could I use this in a bondage session? You'll be surprised how many items can be used. Chains and ropes are obvious, tape a little less, but plummeting parts can work too.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Amazon is a great source of kinky stuff and girl clothing.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Quality leather cuffs!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Mercy

Post by Mercy »

Thanks for all the suggestion especially the one about the hardware store.

However I'm also looking for more specific recommendation I.E any particularly good long or dildo ECT..
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Maid_Lauren wrote:Amazon is a great source of kinky stuff and girl clothing.
I'll second Amazon. I ordered a set of THESE recently, still waiting for them to arrive. Also ordered a few articles of clothing and, most importantly, high heels! (Amazon is a great supplier of Pleaser heels.) :D

As long as your item is "Fulfilled by Amazon" or China Post, it'll come in discrete packaging (Amazon box or other wrapping for over-seas customs reasons).
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Nice bracelets! Give us a review of them.
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Places that sell horse supplies have a few items we can use. Horse hobbles, whips, and bridle parts to make into gags.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

yes i love those shackles.too bad they dont male them larger.
tigerX

Post by tigerX »

http://www.cuffstore.com

Specifically, I'm interested in these for public bondage: https://www.cuffstore.com/collections/l ... key-kb-898

They don't restrict movement, so they're not bondage in the academic sense, but to be wearing devices that I can't slip off, has merit in its own right.