Kinky habits

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Maid_Lauren

Kinky habits

Post by Maid_Lauren »

When did everyone begin to notice that they liked "kinky" stuff. When I was a little child I had fantasies about bondage, cross dressing and wearing diapers. That was the way my head was wired.
bound_jenny

Re: Kinky habits

Post by bound_jenny »

I was basically the same age (5-6), when I noticed I enjoyed being tied up. But at that age, it was play, pretend, doing like the characters in the cartoons, comics, and other assorted entertainment, including the countless old movies that my folks used to watch - like silent films with damsels in distress tormented by the stereotypical villain: handlebar mustache, top hat, and cape (plus bad B&W slient movie makeup :lol: ).

It was quite some time later that my growing body gave me an even better reason to do it, and turned simple play into kink. :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

I was a slow developer - I was 7...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

As young as I can remember. But it was much later when I understood and accepted it.

For example, I had seen on tv when I was young, I think a year of 8 old? that a girl was naked and tied to a wooden board. They pressed pins in her breasts. The same kind I would normally use to hang up a poster.

Every pin caused her to give a short scream and her body would shake from the reaction.

I felt my penis grow strong in my pants. I loved what I saw, but I didn't understand why and I thought if it would happen to me, I would definitely not like it. All the pain and stuff, and she liked it very much as shown in the interview.

Also, always liked the being tied up in games, but at the same time, I felt that I betrayed myself for liking it, so I always pretended (including towards myself) that I didn't like it.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

When I was 5, I saw a painting of a woman tied hands and feet in the front to a pole that was being carried... you know, jungle style. I didn't understand the erect penis at the time.

As I saw more random bondage scenes on TV, I realized it that's what I was getting off on.

I think I first tied myself up when I was 7 and first crossdressed while doing it when I was 10.
occorics

Post by occorics »

I always liked being tied up as a child, but it was never something sexual for me.
I was 10 or 11 when I saw Barbarella on TV and that was the first time I noticed being turned on by such things.
Especially this scene did it for me:
2fe71fafd282784be3cd77dd5c70ce1f.jpg
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

occorics wrote:... Barbarella on TV
Just (re)seen it on TV, and found new meanings to known scenes...
But sadly, when I was young, I was a geek, no sex until 14, then discovered the easiest way of getting laid: Don't choose the Prom-Queen!
So I was (and still am) pleased with my sex-life until a couple years ago, when I slowly immersed myself into self-bondage and here we are today...
So, if some of You were late bloomers at 7yo, what about me squared?
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

connecting kinky & sex ?

about 11 years old when i "dreamed" about some john willie fantasy, not that i knew his work back than, and that slimey, lightly bluish, salty fluid came streaming "out of the blue".

of course, bees & plants haven't yet been breakfast topics.

i'm sure it was kind of the same for us career pervs.
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

FatherOfFour wrote:
occorics wrote:... Barbarella on TV
Just (re)seen it on TV, and found new meanings to known scenes...
But sadly, when I was young, I was a geek, no sex until 14, then discovered the easiest way of getting laid: Don't choose the Prom-Queen!
So I was (and still am) pleased with my sex-life until a couple years ago, when I slowly immersed myself into self-bondage and here we are today...
So, if some of You were late bloomers at 7yo, what about me squared?
UH, I think you meant doubled, 7 squared is 49. :facepalm: While it's never to late to start being kinky, most folks have discovered their kink long before 49!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

I love that scene from Barbarella as well, the girl suspended in the harness is such a turn on for me. I could gaze at it all day.
Any volunteers to come and play it for real for me?
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
lehmann

Post by lehmann »

My first memory about being tied up:

I used a bycicle lock to tie my pants' belt loop to a leg of my desk. I was no older than 9. Then I played I wanted to escape, trying to crawl away, but being stopped by the lock, and rubbed my penis through the jeans against the carpet. And I am pretty sure I had my fist orgasm this way.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

cdinbonds wrote:UH, I think you meant doubled, 7 squared is 49. :facepalm: While it's never to late to start being kinky, most folks have discovered their kink long before 49!
Sadly I discovered kink a couple years ago, not even the slightest clue before... (Yes, seven squared)
Gladly I did it: better late then never...

On the other hand, it might be so because I still don't link bondage(self~) with sex: I rather use it as a "foreplay" for vanilla conjugal sex.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I stand corrected! :o
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
zorkentine

Post by zorkentine »

I've thought about bondage as long as I can remember. I distinctly remember rolling myself up in a sheet and having an orgasm, one of my first. Also, I'd like to add that I only recently discovered the movie Barbarella on Netflix and I loved it. :mrgreen: :whip:
tigerX

Post by tigerX »

About...5 or 6?

I found the idea of being handcuffed and footcuffed so exhilarating. Probably while watching a show like Adam-12 seeing someone being placed under arrest. I was curious what it felt like. I used string at first. I would tie my toes together closely. I would tie my feet together with a few inches of freedom. I loved the feeling. I bought a pair of cheap toy handcuffs in high school. I wore them behind my back for the first time. I was blown away with how intense the experience was. I bought my first pair of footcuffs at an adult toy store when I was in my 20's. I couldn't wait to get home and put myself in them. Holy Christ, I thought I was going to blow a fuse :D

So now I regularly discipline myself. I deprive myself of freedom of movement, telling myself that I am being punished for wanting to wear high heels. Now I don't want to come across as serious with that. It's just part of the fantasy. Ideally, a woman who is into bondage/fetish would order me to wear pumps THEN punish me for wearing them. I would take them off, then get handcuffed behind my back, etc. Just fantasy. I have a better chance of walking on the Moon than any of it coming true :)
Maid_Lauren wrote:When did everyone begin to notice that they liked "kinky" stuff. When I was a little child I had fantasies about bondage, cross dressing and wearing diapers. That was the way my head was wired.