Piss Drinking - Help

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
xt

Re: Piss Drinking - Help

Post by xt »

OA,

For my part, to answer your question, I know I hate the taste of it, and that's why when I do it, I set it up so that I literally have no other release alternative. Naturally -- usually sometime around sip #3 -- I start straining at my bonds and attempting to escape, but I cannot. So it becomes me vs. that cup, winner take all.

And I tell myself I won't do it again, but eventually I do. :facepalm:
Fred Canty

Post by Fred Canty »

I suggest some kind of bondage in which you are forced to face down. There is a a kind of plastic funnel attached to a bucket with any liquid you want to drink. You must drink it with a straw to release a weight sensitive mechanism. If you just try to spill it out, the liquid will run back to the bucket.

I have never tested it.

http://bdsm-diy.blogspot.com.br/
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

One more thing.

I really dislike piss drinking, but what I do like is the taste of the gross piss in my mouth. Swallowing a little bit is not a problem then.

If you want this, then do the following: Get a sponge and soak it with pee, and use that as a gag. It is nearly the same, although there is no reward at the end. But instead it can be used with a timer. You just will taste pee in your mouth until you can remove the gag.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Needs2serve

Post by Needs2serve »

Interesting thread.

My wife is a type 1 diabetic and her piss is very sweet.

No problem drinking hers for me.
lezlietv

Post by lezlietv »

I have done a scenario like this using frozen lemonade ice cubes in a bottle connected to a tube secured to a ball gag with holes. The other end is connected to a small pump and that pump is connected to a condom catheter.

As the lemonade melts you will get a flow of yellow liquid. When you can hold it no longer then the flow will make its was to the bottle with the ice, melting the ice. The more the ice melts the stronger the urine taste will become. Because it starts out very diluted it can be tolerated for quite some time.use a back up release but the main release can be when the bottle is completely empty it will release a key.
Enjoy
SlaveGirl

Post by SlaveGirl »

Nice thread!

I had the same problem... the thought of drinking piss turns me on, but the activity itself is very uncomfortable because of the taste.
Mixing it with a lot of water is a good way to go... just knowing that you swalling a little urine is well enough.
And you could experiment with the concentration and increase it slowly.

I could think of a simple scenario to force you to drink it.
Put on a collar or something similar and chain yourself to a couch, your bed or lie down on an expensive carpet.
Overhead, you put a small container just below the ceiling, that will slowly drip urine down. It could be a few iced cubes in a bag with a hole. Or if you need more volume, you could fill a plastic bag with a tiny hole and ice the hole shut for a small delay.
The whole point is that you can't reach the dripping container because of the chain, and have to stop the urine from spoiling your couch, bed, carpet. You have to remove everything that could be used to collect the urine or soak up the urine, of course.
The only way is to lie on your back "relaxed" and catching the drops with your mouth.
I guess using your hands to catch the drops will just splatter urine around everywhere... if you are unsure, you could always handcuff your hands behind your back.

Could this method work? If you use a very thin urine solution, it should be a nice way to start.
Pamelacd

Post by Pamelacd »

I know this is a "Bondage" group /site as opposed to a BDSM group, but this is a "Self Bondage" forum and the poster was asking how he/she could force her/his self to drink his/her own piss. The poster admitted that when aroused, the desire was there to consume but was put off by the taste. Obviously they have tried it and failed but want to keep coming back for more !
I would suggest that perhaps the disgustingness of the act is what allures him/her so they should just put up with the taste and drink it. That way they can incorporate it into their release protocol and know that they have defiled themselves in the way that satisfies their fetish.

In saying this, I also agree with others that they need to preplan and greatly increase their water intake for perhaps 24 hours prior to "preparing that sample of nectar". I also understand that eating juicy raw pineapple during this period can increase the pleasantness of all bodily fluids. The "Gold" flesh ones might be the best ? and keep away from asparagus and brasacas - cabbage, brocolli, sprouts etc for the inverse reason. The pee of smokers and more than light drinkers is often very tainted.

NB. Your own fresh pee should be quite sterile and safe - unless you have something wrong with yourself. It can in emergency, be used to clean wounds and treat stings from jellyfish.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Here's how I would tackle the problem.
Start with an expanding hose:
PRODUCT-expandable-flexible-hose-water-garden-hose-GREEN-DD22207.jpg
Put a shut-off valve on (BOTH) sides.
379154.jpg
379154.jpg (18.34 KiB) Viewed 9458 times
Close the valve on the opposite end and fill the hose with your pee.
attach the hose to a water spout and fill it up with water.
Close the second valve and unscrew it from the spout.

The hose is now charged and expanded with urine and water.
Attach a long fireman's style nozzle.
il_fullxfull_1097536360_tvui.jpg
put it in the back of your throat and open the valve.
Theoretically, The hose will contract and push it down your throat.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

If it takes the water-line pressure (and keeps it), then is bad, bad, bad...
If not (some of those hoses expand non-elastic), no fun...

While doing various application (chemistry, irrigation, cooling,...) I came (pun intended...) to the conclusion that the best pressure-control device is gravity!
Usual column height is larger (one-two orders) than the reservoir height, so variation is minimal, and if it's good enough for a hundred years of medical use, why not?...

Have fun, hurt Yourself wisely...
f4
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

If you've never used one of these hoses, then here is the way they work.. They are elastic, and when you fill them with water they get longer. When you release the pressure, they get shorter. with a shut off valve at both ends, you can keep the hose elongated even after you disconnect it from the faucet. if you partially open one of the valves, you can control the rate of how much liquid comes out. The pressure from the hose trying to compress itself is the only pressure you will get. you can run it through a pin hole reducer if your concerned about too much too fast. but no, it is not going to be the high pressure coming from a waterline, but rather how much the contracting elastic can produce which I'm sure that with different manufacturers, different hoses will have different amounts of pressure. But regardless, this is just a possible solution to the problem the OP faces. Any ideas on this site should be tested out using the safest possible conditions first then gradually modified until it meets the needs of the user. I never suggested someone sick a hose down their throat and turn the water on full blast..... But good clarification concerns if someone misunderstood this concept. Safety first, to live to kink another day.
break_the_ice

Post by break_the_ice »

I had a piss drinking setup just the other day, funnily enough. I don't really use enforced piss drinking; instead it's a mounted, warmed baby bottle (I find it's worse if you try to water down or chill the piss). Like some other posters, I'll often attempt to find an exit solution to the bondage rather than drink. That way, drinking comes as an acknowledgement of the point of surrender having been reached.

For enforced consumption, I've thought about using an enema kit, with the douche nozzle somehow fixed so that the flow is directed inside the mouth, possibly using a ring gag. Note that it's difficult to properly swallow using a ring gag, and so be prepared to cough up a lot of piss and to make a mess. You will want the flow set quite slow so as to avoid drowning yourself. But I would like to have a timed release, so that the flow begins after a delay, which I'm not sure how to achieve.
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

[quote="Gery"]Hey,

I am new on this forum, and I would like you guys to help me. One of the things I am thinking about when i am horny is to be tied up and forced to drink my piss. But every time I start to taste it I find a way to escape cause it tastes really bad. I always decide not to try it again but when I get horny next time, i feel the same interest. Can you guys help me with that problem? How am i supposed to make a scenario where it wont disgust me and I have to be tied up until the "session" ends.

I have been forced to drink my own piss and cum in bondage, Yes it tastes really bad but I haven't had any issues to date, and I have drank a lot :oops:
chainmale1
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

forced drinking of your own pee and com will not harm you at all, I have been in many bondage situations where I have been on a timer and left in bondage to drink my own pee and cum.
It tastes very bad but remember this is what you asked for, I never had a problem doing this so your safe to do it. :gag:
Chainmale1
occorics

Post by occorics »

Here's a slightly evil scenario that came to my mind while harvesting my Carolina Reaper chilies:
- collect your piss over the day
- chain yourself to a stationary object with nothing else to drink, but the piss in reach
- use a time-release (30 mins should be long enough)
- eat a slice of chili (be sure that they're not too hot for you, i wouldn't recommend Carolina Reapers... :wink: )
- now you have the choice, suffer from the burning or try to ease it with the piss...
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
SlaveGirl

Post by SlaveGirl »

Thanks a lot guys! You inspired my to test something with my new k-safe. It was a big success, your thoughts would be very welcome:
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =7&t=11298