Piss Drinking - Help

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Gery

Piss Drinking - Help

Post by Gery »

Hey,

I am new on this forum, and I would like you guys to help me. One of the things I am thinking about when i am horny is to be tied up and forced to drink my piss. But every time I start to taste it I find a way to escape cause it tastes really bad. I always decide not to try it again but when I get horny next time, i feel the same interest. Can you guys help me with that problem? How am i supposed to make a scenario where it wont disgust me and I have to be tied up until the "session" ends.

Thank you in advance for your helpful advices!

P.S: Sorry for my bad english
Maid_Lauren

Re: Piss Drinking - Help

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I agree, it tastes horrible! The only thing worse is being bound and forced to drink someone's else's urine.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I agree.

I would take a different route.

For the next 10 or so orgasms, everytime you cum, collect it and freeze it.

Once you have quite a nice load, plan your session and use that. You can even freeze a key to a padlock inside meaning that you will have to wait for the cum to have melted before the key is accessible. Make sure you attach rope to the key, otherwise it could happen that you accidentally swallow the key.

The fun thing with cum is this: it still tastes bad, but your body won't reject it.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gery

Post by Gery »

Thank you for the advice but the only problem is that i am not able to do that as i am not living alone thus i wont freeze it. Do you have any solution for this? Cumming and than eating is a dead end as i wont have the interest anymore after i cum.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

There are recipes available to make fake cum. Its not the same, but it may work for you. Other than that, it seems not possible. Cumming and keeping interest for a male is indeed not really possible it seems, unless you go extreme with kegel muscle excersizes, to train for getting multiple orgasms. But that is a multi-year plan.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
occorics

Post by occorics »

Gery wrote:Thank you for the advice but the only problem is that i am not able to do that as i am not living alone thus i wont freeze it. Do you have any solution for this? Cumming and than eating is a dead end as i wont have the interest anymore after i cum.
Ruined orgasms might be a solution for you. I have done that a lot in the past (before I was owned), especially when I didn't want to cum yet, but went to far. There's the relief of cumming (although not as pleasurable as a full orgasm), but the interest comes back very quickly.

Is hypnosis an option for you? http://spiralseductions.com/swallow/ is free. I don't know that particular file, but others from that site and I think it's worth a try.
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
bondagemaid

Post by bondagemaid »

Gery,
if you find the taste that bad you pee is probably quite concentrated, I can recommend that if you want to try drinking it without the bad taste you need to drink a lot of fluid yourself. The bad taste comes from all the things the body is trying to remove from your food and drink. So the more fluid you drink the less strong will be the flavour.
As a trial spend a short time drinking say 1 pint of flavoured water over a 30 min period, for example orange squash. repeat this for two hours and by that time you will be peeing a lot but it will be mostly water with a small amount of pee taste.
Next time you try it just drink 1 pint over 45 mins, to increase the intensity of the taste or your real pee, then maybe 1 pint over an hour.
Hopefully you will get used to the taste of your natural pee as the amount of flavoured water you drink reduces to your normal drinking levels.

I would recommend you start of without being restrained so you can freely drink and get used to the taste before forcing yourself into having no choice.
This maid is bound to please
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I drink mostly water, and my pee is usually quite clear, yet I really don't like the taste of my pee, so this is not helping. Agreed, it is nearly tasteless, but it still tastes bad.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

I agree that drinking lots of fluids -- especially water -- results in a less powerful urine. There are also specific foods that impact the flavor (asparagus comes to mind as providing a very strong flavor and scent). Note that much of taste is actually smell, so closing your nostrils will decrease the flavor.

Everyone has skipped what is to me the obvious solution. Work on your restraint setup such that you can't free yourself.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

It isn't the obvious solution because it doesn't work for everyone. I once wanted to look into pissdrinking.

My first experience was putting a key in a glass filled with piss and the only way to get to the key was to drink the piss. (or spill it, but that really wasn't an option)

When I wanted out and started to drink the piss, it was really gross and there was no way I was going to drink the piss. I started to work on a solution and finally was able to get to the key with the piss still in the glass, and some spilled on the floor that eventually dried up.

It was meant as a practice run anyway.

After some more research and reading that it only works if you really can't get it otherwise, I decided I would need stronger measures. I went for freezing a key in a piss-icecube with a string attached. I attached the key to with string with cube to a gag harness where the gag was taken out. Another icetimer would drop the key for the harness on the bed. I was chained on the bed, nowhere to go.

The piss would melt in my mouth with no way to get rid of it (unless I would be willing to drool the piss on my beddings which I didn't want either.

So I locked the icetimer in place, made sure with several strings that the key would fall near me (I had plenty of movement, just not able to get off the bed.) The padlock for releasing me from the bed was the piss-frozen key which was positioned in a container that keeps ice from melting.

Locking myself up in place, the last thing I needed to do was gag myself. So I got the piss-frozen key attached to the harness, placed the cube in my mouth and put the harness on my head then locked it secure with the padlock.

I was now forced to drink my pee while waiting for the icetimer to release the key. Sufficient pee was required to be swallowed and it was gross. I had no choice and I did it, but it was one of the worst things I've done, and I will never do it again. Anyway, at some point the cube was melted completely and I was left with a key in my mouth that was attached to the harness by a string. At some point, the icetimer released my other key, and I unlocked the harness, got the key and unlocked my restraints keeping me confined to the bed.

It was a one-and-never again scenario.

I repeated the same scenario, but replaced the pee-frozen key for a cum-frozen key, and it was wonderful. It was still gross but it was awesome.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

It sounds like you employed this solution, experienced what you wanted to, and moved on from it to something else. We can disagree about whether that is a solution or not, but to me it is. It would, of course, be up to the OP if it's a solution for their needs. It's not clear that you would take back the experience, assuming that the knowledge gained therein goes with it... would you?
xt

Post by xt »

Well, I would be of the opinion that if you really want to *force* yourself to drink it, then you need to make your bondage be sufficiently inescapable that there is no other alternative but to do just that. Otherwise, you're not going to do it.

Speaking from experience, while the taste can vary (and/or be made to vary) depending on what you've eaten and drank that day, it's never really *good*, and in fact can be very, very bad...

So sometimes you think you're just going to get right through it and be done, but you find yourself leaving longer and longer periods between smaller and smaller sips...next thing you know, it's been two or three hours just to finish a medium-sized cup...

...and if you've taken the time to rig up a system to place a progressively heavier and heavier pull on the CB2000 you are locked into, then you have the choice of more quickly drinking a very unpleasant liquid, or enduring the pain while taking your time to finish.

Point is, if you think you want to try it, I think you should make it so that you absolutely have to finish it, even if only a small amount. If you never want to do it again, that is completely understandable. (I'm not even sure why I go back to it every once in a while...)

On a related note, I'd love to try the frozen cum approach, but as silly as it sounds I just can't seem to save it up well enough. Gotta keep working at it!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I understand where you're coming from xt, but my mind works differently.

I take punishment the way it comes, and if I have to choose between something that is painful or something nasty to get out, I will choose the pain over the other every single time.

The problem with this is that I have to define safety limits or I'll actually seriously injure myself.

For example, in your example putting more weight on a chastity cage, I would definitely let it happen until its done. This would likely mean I need to add a backup release to prevent anything really dangarous, so when I endured all the pain I can take without serious injury, I would then use the backup release to get out, not taking the sip of pee.

I tried to substitute the pee for anything else that is nasty with the exact same result. If my body thinks it should not drink it, it will simply not drink it.

As for me finding out and thus saying that its not a solution: I meant: piss drinking is something hard to do and I think finding a solution to do it only to find out you're really not into it, is the wrong approach, which is why I suggested to substitute the peeing for something else, such as cum or if you have to: fake cum.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Still curious f you would take back the experience. Didn't do what you did, and didn't know what you learned from it. Would you?

Either way -- or neither, if you don't want to answer -- I suspect what you've share likely very useful for the OP.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh, that's easy to answer.

I'm a very spiritual person. I never regret anything I've done even if it was bad. I learned from it. If I were to take it back, I would not have known what it was for and as such I would've pursuit it again, and get disappointed by it again.

However if I would have turned the clock to the moment before doing this, and I would then read the above post, I would have decided against doing it because it would confirm my suspicions.