Looking for a harness

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Looking for a harness

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've got this crazy idea for a scenario and as such I'm looking for a specific item to buy.

Basically it is a harness you wear but it must have the following features:
- It can be locked with one or more padlocks.
- The padlocks cannot be at the backside of the harness (so you can lie on your back while wearing the harness)
- The harness can't be removed once in place and locked
- The harness does not severely constrict (making it possible to wear for a prolonged time)
- The harness does not constrict the anus or penis/vagina (so at all times you can pee/poo without taking off the harness
- The harness can be worn entirely below clothing without anyone seeing that you are wearing it.

Now basically what I want is the following: I want to lock something on me that I can feel all the time or be reminded of at certain times or events. It is fully locked on me and can stay that way for days. (my aim is a week). It can't be removed unless you have a key or are willing to destroy it.

I do not want to use a chastity cage/belt for this simply because I already have many cages and I'm looking for that extra.

I've considered a corset, but I don't have one that I can lock nor do I want to wear it to strictly. I don't have experience in wearing a corset loosely, but I think if you do, the effect I want to achieve is gone. It becomes a piece of clothing.

I've considered a collar. You can lock them, and it would be perfect. Except I can't hide it.

I've thought of upper-leg cuffs which would work, except that I would need something else in addition because otherwise, I'll be able to get them off. So a belt around the waist connecting the two would work. But that already somewhat turns it into a harness so I thought, there must be a harness out there that does what I want.

The problem is, I couldn't find it in the stores I visit. They are willing to order products if I give them a link to one, but for that I need to know the product first.

Anyone here who knows a product that works for me, or has another idea that could work too but isn't strictly a harness?

Any feedback is highly appreciated.

So once again what I want to do: Lock myself in one for a week without being able to take it off. This means I will be sleeping in it. Given that I always sleep naked, it will be a good reminder that I am in this, and wearing it below clothing as I go to work is another good way to make me feel like a slave.

Bonus if it has or can have something to lock away my nipples. But this is really something that isn't necessary.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
OrgasmAlley

Re: Looking for a harness

Post by OrgasmAlley »

This is simple enough to fabricate. If you want to shower in it, I would suggest a polypropylene or nylon webbing, but otherwise leather is also fine. It sounds like you'd want a ring through which cock and balls are placed, and a pair of "cheek" straps instead of a crack strap... this arrangement leaves all the bits available. Try to find a kinky leather crafter that does custom work, any such person should be able to turn out what you're after.

If you simply can't find someone and don't mind a couple weeks lead time, give me a shout and I can do it for you. It's not really what I do anymore, but I still have all of the stuff.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks for the reply and offer to make one for me.

For now, I'd like to look for an item that is already for sale. I've considered making something myself, but I'm simply not that good nor want to invest in time to get the proper gear and fabric etc.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Fair enough. I'm not sure you'll find something that has the exact characteristics you're after, though. Don't be way of customizations or a fully custom build... when my business included leather gear, I quite enjoyed that sort of thing and didn't upcharge for it.

You might have a look at Mr S is San Fran... http://www.mr-s-leather.com They do a pretty wide array of harnesses, including rubber and neoprene if you're getting it wet. Not sure what they'll have, but they're a favorite gear source of mine.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks, I'll give them a look.